• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 6,287
Mumbai Film Festival HD @300
VFCfu3V.jpg

Mumbai Film Festival SD @301
mJg41lS.jpg
Is it telecast all mumbai festival movies

@Bapun Raz bro. I didn't ignore that part. I was offended as I felt he was accusing me of lying.

Everyone is aware of this option under settings, but what I am asking is to show the scan results, the channels u got in the scan. Posting the above pics mean nothing.

Everyone is aware of this option under settings, but what I am asking is to show the scan results, the channels u got in the scan. Posting the above pics mean nothing.
It shows no information available. Then switches to home channel. That's why I asking Sagar bro for the channel number.

@DJ Roy bro, i thought you mentioned about Add channels option which never worked in a Tata Sky box but always existed.

@DJ Roy bro, i thought you mentioned about Add channels option which never worked in a Tata Sky box but always existed.
I think TS is the only DTH that does not allow you to 'add' channels or show the list of channels on a given sat TP, despite offering the feature. I think every other DTH allows the customer to see TP scan results directly from the box without using special equipment.

Really Amazed with the Picture Quality and Audio Quality of these 2 Feeds Provided by TATA|sky for us.
HD Feed👇

SD Feed👇

Really Hats Off to Both TATA|sky and Star India for providing this Service to the Subscribers.
Bollywood needs to learn. We don't need stupid black bars on movies. SD feeds ratio is also perfect for old dabba TVs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock