DDF Exclusive Mumbai Film Festival Service Added By Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 6,285
Start Movies HD +1 was on LCN 354 while these Channels are added on 300 and 301, so it was not removed due to space problem

You are nobody here to ask me for proof about anything. If team has any doubt about me posting anything false here they have authority to ask me for proof. You don't. So, it's better you mind your own business

1. I have been in this forum since 2011, seen more things that what u have seen.

2. I know what sat tracking is as I have seen our expert members do it and share the results

3. You don't know how to talk to people and give respect to peoplewho are elder to you. Taking in civilized manner is something we should all have.

4. There is no option of satellite scan in TS STB.

5. As a member of DDF, the forum give me the right to ask questions or source if I am not satisfied.

6. Your daily complaining and negative posts on TS creates a doubt in the mind of people about your intentions.

Last edited:
1. I have been in this forum since 2011, seen more things that what u have seen.

2. I know what sat tracking is as I have seen our expert members do it and share the results

3. You don't know how to talk to people who are elder to you. Taking in civilized manner is something we should all have.

4. There is no option of satellite scan in TS STB.

5. As a member of DDF, the forum give me the right to ask questions or source if I am not satisfied.

6. Your daily complaining and negative posts on TS creates a doubt in the mind of people about your intentions.
1. Good for you that you joined forum during its infancy.

2. I agree as a legend members you will have more knowledge about this stuff.

3. I didn't mean to disrespect you or anyone. If I unintentionally did it. I apologise.

4. Unfortunately, I can't post screenshot. My internet is down. So its not possible atm to take screenshots. There indeed is a satellite scan option. Go to Settings --> Add channels --> Satellite Scan.

I was looking forward to channel since yesterday as I am into indy movies and music. I thought to get it I needed to scan. I was even thanking OP for channel numbers.

Internet Down - Jio's customer service is pathetic See the time when it was posted comparing the time of other post.

5. I do not need to provide proof unless a team member doubts about my post.

6. What's your problem there? I face inconvenience. That's why I post. I equally critique other brands also. I consider that will help the brand improvement. Rather than sucking up to it. Also I bought a connection after hearing postive things about it.

If my intentions are bad. Ask admin to look through my PM's. I recommend Tata Sky to new users too. I can assure you I have convert atleast 10 connections from cable to Tata Sky due to a bet with my MSO. Intent to convert more than 100 connection by the end of year to some dth brands.

If you still doubt my intentions. Feel free to write about positives and negatives about Tata Sky. So for your personal satisfaction. Visitors doesn't get misleaded by me.

Discussion - Can anyone tell me all the pros and cons of all DTH services?

There is a thing called Satellite Scan to discover new channels on Tata Sky's set top box itself. Maybe you are not aware about it.
May be you aren't aware being a newbie in Tata Sky, their set top boxes are locked and if you try to scan channels on it, it will give no channels found error.
You are nobody here to ask me for proof about anything. If team has any doubt about me posting anything false here they have authority to ask me for proof. You don't. So, it's better you mind your own business.
Actually being a senior member he is doing his business properly by asking for proof of the words you said just for the "trolling" sake.

Its high time you get corrected yourself or later nothing will be left to clarify.

Recently you called me Sir because i corrected your mistake in a thread. If it came out in a general way i would be fine but it looks like mocking in such situations. Please do not think otherwise but you insult just everyone talking to you.

May be you aren't aware being a newbie in Tata Sky, their set top boxes are locked and if you try to scan channels on it, it will give no channels found error.

Actually being a senior member he is doing his business properly by asking for proof of the words you said just for the "trolling" sake.

Its high time you get corrected yourself or later nothing will be left to clarify.

Recently you called me Sir because i corrected your mistake in a thread. If it came out in a general way i would be fine but it looks like mocking in such situations. Please do not think otherwise but you insult just everyone talking to you.
At first let me clarify. I didn't mockingly call you "sir." Calling bro didn't fit in the sentence as I did the mistake twice in a row. I obviously couldn't called you uncle. That's why referred to you as sir.

Than you also got me back me to in "saar." I didn't even knew you were offended.

Calling my actions trolling is completely wrong. What did you find trolling? As you said being a newbie on Tata Sky. I didn't knew boxes were locked. Meanwhile if you find my actions trolling. Then what shall this be called. Need help in heavy refresh Tata sky
I didn't felt bad or trolled. Instead laugh it off as it was funny.

You totally ignored this part. Must be you haven't any answer for it?

I just want to know, would you be accepting its your mistake that you shown time some attitude without fact checking.
Than you also got me back me to in "saar." I didn't even knew you were offended.
I wasn't, i replied you with 'sarr' which was in pun intended sense. But now this behavior made me drag that incident. May be i would have never raised it if this post wasn't made.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock