Mumbai Marathon instead of Australian Open on Star Sports 4 on 19th Jan

RE: Mumbai Marathon instead of Australian Open on Star Sports 4 on 18th Jan

Aus open is on hd 2 and resume at 11 on SS 4. Becoz Aus odi is on 1. Ranji on 2 and 3. Ranji only on 1 channel for sometime would have been enough. The sad part is that no HD telecast of Aus odi, instead they are showing Malaysia open

But if they are showing AO on SS4, what difference does it make, if its on SS2,3 or 4 :huh
They are showing it, thats the important point, I guess. :)

rohank3 said:
Aus open is on hd 2 and resume at 11 on SS 4. Becoz Aus odi is on 1. Ranji on 2 and 3. Ranji only on 1 channel for sometime would have been enough. The sad part is that no HD telecast of Aus odi, instead they are showing Malaysia open

They could have broadcast Matathon on SS3 but they are deliberately blocking Aus Open. Nobody cares about a boring Ranji match at first place, forget in 2 languages!!!

shawl_who said:
But if they are showing AO on SS4, what difference does it make, if its on SS2,3 or 4 :huh
They are showing it, thats the important point, I guess. :)

They are showing Mumbai Marathon instead of Australian Open for Sunday.

Oh... well then its really bad, if they arent showing AO at all, despite having 4 sports channels. :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock