My Airtel TV HD account is suspended and does not show customer id

Hi,

Can anyone please help me? My Airtel HD stb account is suspended. It does not show neither customer id nor RMN.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the customer ID and RMN of it. Whenever I go to Account Status page, it shows only Error Code: 6 Account Suspended. I need the customer ID to recharge it.

Please Help.
No need customer I'd but smart card number must

My issue is solved partially. I emailed to aritel DTH and they replied me back with customer id linked to that STB. With that customer id, i initiated the recharge through Airtel website and it is working now with some channels (both SD and HD). But still, my STB doesn't show that customer id and registered mobile number.

My issue is solved partially. I emailed to aritel DTH and they replied me back with customer id linked to that STB. With that customer id, i initiated the recharge through Airtel website and it is working now with some channels (both SD and HD). But still, my STB doesn't show that customer id and registered mobile number.
You tell me customer ID i will tell you
All the details. I am working in this field.

What should you written in email

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock