My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

Btw latest jiotv working on wifi again, last version was also not working on my broadband, so i installed older version, and now sticked to old one because star channels also working without hotstar app

Bro in jio TV hor is the quality.... It looks like Dth... But for me quality isn't that great... It's it really very clear out just looking in it's

Also how do you scroll down channels in guide....I am unable to do that.... Do you use mouse for that

amansingh said:
Bro in jio TV hor is the quality.... It looks like Dth... But for me quality isn't that great... It's it really very clear out just looking in it's

Quality is great but only if you use "high" quality mode.. for medium and low, it looks bad...

amansingh said:
Also how do you scroll down channels in guide....I am unable to do that.... Do you use mouse for that

Yes, I am using a bluetooth mouse to scroll down for channels... Search option is also great.. I am using logitech bluetooth keyboard to enter stuff for searching

ashok.dishtv said:
Bro can we use IMO through this Android STB?

Did not try social apps so far. It should work fine.... Sideloaded apks of Sony Liv, Hotstar, Ditto TV, Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Amazon Prime... All are working fine except amazon prime.... I still prefer using cast feature on hotstar and Ditto TV over traditional app for ease of use..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock