My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

Is there any ported version of jio tv app available in which android tv remote works ?

Tha.RP8 said:
Is there any ported version of jio tv app available in which android tv remote works ?

Not that I know of.. Now I will have to check if its working. A few phones have started throwing mandatory update messages. Lets see

greylala91 said:
Not that I know of.. Now I will have to check if its working. A few phones have started throwing mandatory update messages. Lets see

You are not getting mandatory update message? And you're using keyboard/ mouse for jio tv, right?

Tha.RP8 said:
You are not getting mandatory update message? And you're using keyboard/ mouse for jio tv, right?

Everyone hasn't got the mandatory update message yet :k

I got Mandatory update message today. Had to install latest version. But Hotstar-Jio TV intgration has messed up now. Anyways I have separate Hotstar premium membership, so atleast Live sports events are going to be covered live. not a major impact for me

Jio gives premium hotstar membership for free, they have mentioned it too but it gets logout autometically and we can't login again without clearing app data.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock