• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Good News My cousin (age 10) has been selected for Super Singer Junior on Star Jalsha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, today I want to share a good news with all of you. A new music based kids reality show is coming on Star Jalsha, named Super Super Junior. Currently, Audition round has been happened in various cities in West Bengal.
My cousin (mother side), Sritama Saha, age 10, has attend there to participate and finally, today she get selected. She is from Malda town and will go to Kolkata tonight for main stage round, shooting may start from this Sunday. I have shared her pictures, please wish her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SarfaRaZ Bought A Kids Bike "BMW K1300S" To Gift My Cousin Brother Achievements & Wishes 46
SarfaRaZ Animal Planet to air show on man’s closest animal cousin, monkey TV Shows & Programs 0
Siva p**nTime is Popcorn Time’s naughty cousin, and it’s coming to Android Computers & Hardware 1
Bapun Raz Saif to launch Kareena’s cousin Bollywood 1
Shantanu Upadhyay Sad News Actor Irrfan Khan Passed Away at the age of 53 Bollywood 59
Prithi Deb Discussion Modern age Smartphones and all the hype by the manufacturers Mobiles & Accessories 7
Detective Conan Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts Season 1 | Netflix | Jan 14th Web Series & Movies 0
Sparker0i Discussion Age of empires 4 Gaming & Consoles 0
somnath chakraborty Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Gaming & Consoles 2
somnath chakraborty Sad News England world cup wining former goal keeper gordon banks died the age of 81 Football 0
shreyaskini Sad News Shivakumara Swamiji of Tumkuru Siddaganga Mutt passes away at 111 years of age General Topics 7
V Sad News Former U.S president Senior George Bush dies @ age of 94 General Topics 7
Bapun Raz Breaking India got its first rapist under death penalty in rape of minors under 12 years of age law General Topics 0
V Former WWE Wrestler Matt Cappotelli died at the age of 38 due to a brain tumour Wrestling 0
V Tom alter passed away at age of 67 Movies & Music 9
Chezhiyan James Bond Character Sir Roges Moore Passed Away At The Age Of 89 Hollywood 3
M Naamkaran Actress Reema Lagoo Die In Mumbai @ Age Of 59 TV Shows & Programs 1
V Wwe Hall of fame Ivan koloff passed away at the age of 74 Wrestling 2
V Wwe Hall of fame George the Animal passed away at the age of 79 Wrestling 4
V Bollywood actor Om Puri passed away at the age of 66 General Topics 11
R Preston Mommsen retires from cricket at the age of 29 Cricket 0
SarfaRaZ Zee Studio to premiere ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ on 23 Oct TV Shows & Programs 1
R Watch: Darr 2.0 explores what stalking in the age of social media looks like TV Shows & Programs 0
R Glad that BCCI is taking steps to address over-age issue: Rahul Dravid Cricket 0
Asad Afzal Muhammad Ali Passes Away At The Age Of 74, Sports 6