Good News My cousin (age 10) has been selected for Super Singer Junior on Star Jalsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats and best of luck to her. Hope She Win This Show.

@DreamFan bro Now you Got one more Reason to Love Star Jalsha;);)
Actually, last time she participated on Zee Bangla's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Junior audition in Malda, but unfortunately, she was not selected. She broke down mentally after that. She tried hard and harder and now got selected. She win or not, doesn't matter. Performing in television, in front of big judges like Kumar Sanu, Jeet Ganguly, already she has win from our viewpoint.

Sorry for missing this thread. My heartiest congratulations to little Sritama for being selected for Super Singer Junior. It is the dream of many a child to make it big on the small screen. :smile2: I am 700% sure she will do very well indeed, and bring glory to her family, school and the town of Maldah. :cheers:

Hope Star Jalsha's Super Singer Junior becomes equally as successful as its Tamil namesake on Star Vijay, and establishes the channel as a worthy competitor to Zee Bangla's SRGMPLC and Dance Bangla Dance. :tup:

অনেক অনেক শুভেচ্ছা ও অভিনন্দন। :kiss2::hs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock