My Digital DVB-S2 Satellite Finder..

I think SF- 345 have a great advantage of Battery .. that makes the tracker very much free and easy to carry .... he even no need to carry the display too.. just satmeter and small cable .. thats all....

Mr.Bhat said:
I think SF- 345 have a great advantage of Battery .. that makes the tracker very much free and easy to carry .... he even no need to carry the display too.. just satmeter and small cable .. thats all....

That is true but cost is low of SF-372, and its available in stock. I accidentally found and shared here. :)

yeah this maybe a replacement for SF 345... but there should be battery or atleast 12 V DC Adapter also be fine...

Battery and adapter is there as shown on product page -

SF-372-3-600x600.jpg

Thats fine... so its a replacment and cheaper from that of mine ...

But one confirmation.. For this new model, should I connect external power? Or just use it by recharging? Any idea?

M.J.Sadiq said:
But one confirmation.. For this new model, should I connect external power? Or just use it by recharging? Any idea?

You can use it with battery bro, as it has power adapter to charge the battery and use it without power. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
You can use it with battery bro, as it has power adapter to charge the battery and use it without power. ;)

Okay.. So, I have to buy rechargeable batteries...

Bapun Raz said:

The Adapter looks to me as single pin .... also the next end is for connecting to another type of battery... i think no option for charging.. we might have to recharge battery externally.. or use the power of FTA Reciever input like in other meters..
I Think its better to confirm with Pradeep itself bfore buying...

Mr.Bhat said:
The Adapter looks to me as single pin .... also the next end is for connecting to another type of battery... i think no option for charging.. we might have to recharge battery externally.. or use the power of FTA Reciever input like in other meters..
I Think its better to confirm with Pradeep itself bfore buying...

I am double minded in this model. I am thinking of waiting for the one you are using. By the way who is Pradeep?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock