My Dish Setup For 105 + 100 + 96 + 90 +83+ 78 + 75 + 68, Ku-52 + 42 + 36

very good work amanjee. I am ramesh from chattargarh bikaner rajasthan . I want to install your c band solid dish setup on my roof. tell me how much i have to spend on this. i want to instal insat4a , asiasat 3s , intelsat 20 , yamal 201 and insat 4b for ku band. tell me how much i have to spend it. is it better to buy solid 6 feet dish from online from solid fro you website. or i have to go delhi and buy manually.

you have to invest appx 9000 rupee for this setup.Buy it from local market.It will be easier for you.

OMG!!! Brilliant setup and brilliant job. Can I ask a personal question? Why did you setup this system? I mean for personal use and enjoyment or any specific reason?

DTH Fan said:
OMG!!! Brilliant setup and brilliant job. Can I ask a personal question? Why did you setup this system? I mean for personal use and enjoyment or any specific reason?
I have not used it for any specific reason but for personal use and enjoyment.I watch many indian and foreign FTA channel on it.

Dear Aman,

Can you get Play Boy TV from Asiasat (100*). Its FTA or not???

su3y6uzy.jpg

What is the size of videcon hd dish, i mean in cms and which 3 satellites you are getting on this videocon dish?

I am planing to buy i ku band dish at least 90 to 100 cm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock