Good News My Dish TV mobile App updated with new interface

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I received update on My Dish mobile app on my Android mobile, UI interface of the app has been given new look.

aszvUhU.jpg

bWJuzgX.jpg

App name has been changed to My Account-DishTv

sFCKwuj.jpg

dA9Ewyj.jpg

Last edited:
2500+ balance in your account which package you are using?

2500+ balance in your account which package you are using?
Bro I was using South All sports with Full on HD pack previously, so I recharged my account keeping that price in mind :) Later I got Tata sky for my primary tv and moved Dish tv to secondary tv where I need only telugu channels so downgraded pack to Joy Pack with Telugu Superstar addon and hence it is appearing like too much balance for my current pack ;)

Showing extra Marathi channels then available and another many mistake in channels availability

[wurl=[URL="https://postimg.cc/image/5hrl5208t7/"]Screenshot_2017-11-02-10-27-54-395_Dishtv.Dynamic — Postimage.org[/URL]]
Screenshot_2017-11-02-10-27-54-395_Dishtv.Dynamic.png
[/url]

Bro, after app updation,there is no option to select (Telugu superstar-Rs.10) and some other packs.Also in modify add on (delete option) previously will be able to see lock in period but that is also not available.cc told there is some bug in the app and will be sorted out ASAP

Rom1mor ,today noticed one more option - Popular HD (Rs.8 +GST) & Family HD ADDON AT Rs.21+gst=Rs.25 offer also not available in app.
Old version has more options.Don't know why those are removed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock