Seeking Help My DTH Xstream always switching to Home page

prabhatec

Reaction score
My DTh xtream always switching to Home page when i turn off TV! How to make it stay on last viewed channel?

So this crap has just started 3 days ago after update! I cannot use the Dth is Standby mode! Means I have to turn on my tv always to get to work! if the tv is off DTH detect the tv via HDMI and Xtream will go back to home page! This is so sick and worst thing ever they made!

So this crap has just started 3 days ago after update! I cannot use the Dth is Standby mode! Means I have to turn on my tv always to get to work! if the tv is off DTH detect the tv via HDMI and Xtream will go back to home page! This is so sick and worst thing ever they made!

But why r u wanting to use dth in stand by mode? Yes in new software update this feature has been activated that if u turn off tv from remote then box automatically switches to home screen as it auto detects that no one is watching tv and if same continues for 30 mins box goes to stand by mode to save power....also this feature may be helping airtel gather more accurate channel viewership data

But why r u wanting to use dth in stand by mode? Yes in new software update this feature has been activated that if u turn off tv from remote then box automatically switches to home screen as it auto detects that no one is watching tv and if same continues for 30 mins box goes to stand by mode to save power....also this feature may be helping airtel gather more accurate channel viewership data
This is utter crap! They are providing some music channels without visuals as well? so everytime i has to keep my tv on? Well I found the solution! I need to unplug HDMI cable from Xtreame inorder to avoid standby mode! But let me tell you this is worst update who ever did to implement

This is utter crap! They are providing some music channels without visuals as well? so everytime i has to keep my tv on? Well I found the solution! I need to unplug HDMI cable from Xtreame inorder to avoid standby mode! But let me tell you this is worst update who ever did to implement

U can change auto standby time which is available under settings menu

U can change auto standby time which is available under settings menu
May i get a guide how to change that? i cant find that! i can only find screensaver settings! Secondly Why does it switch automatically to home page right after tv is off? Appreciate if u can help to find the setting

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock