My Experience after exchanged SD BOX with DISHTRUE HD+

Reaction score
My Experience after exchanged SD BOX with DISHTRUE HD+ @599
1- INSTALETION FREE-this is good offer because there is no instaletion charges ₹.200 exrta
2-FREE 3 SET LNB-if you change only lnb then you need to pay 300 to 500 (instaletion-200 exrta), but there you will free lnb with dishtrue hd+ recorder @599
3-GOOD PQ & SQ- in hd box picture quality and sound qualiy is better then old zenega box in sd channels too.
4-NOT NECESSARY TO ACTIVATE ANY HD PACKS OR A-LA-CARTE
5-you can edit name of favrite group name-this was not on old box

Amit Singh Gautam said:
1- INSTALETION FREE-this is good offer because there is no instaletion charges ₹.200 exrta
2-FREE 3 SET LNB-if you change only lnb then you need to pay 300 to 500 (instaletion-200 exrta), but there you will free lnb with dishtrue hd+ recorder @599
3-GOOD PQ & SQ- in hd box picture quality and sound qualiy is better then old zenega box in sd channels too.

Thanks bro for the update.

Amit Singh Gautam said:

How about response time ? My zenega takes too much of time to respond to remote some times (For exmple while changing the channels / changing volume)

And how is the Power on and Start-up time? Mine is taking almost 1 minute to start, even if i press power button on remote by mistke :wall:wall:wall

sandyksv said:
How about response time ? My zenega takes too much of time to respond to remote some times (For exmple while changing the channels / changing volume)

And how is the Power on and Start-up time? Mine is taking almost 1 minute to start, even if i press power button on remote by mistke :wall:wall:wall

quicker than zenega
startup is about 30sec

Amit Singh Gautam said:

I exchanged my STB with HD+ on friday. Problems i am facing
1. HD addon (125 pm) automatically activated. CC told its not possible to deactivate atleast for a month. I dont want this since i already have Airtel DH connection.
2. "Sports Mania" A-la-carte" automatically activated and CC told its not possible to deactivate atleast for a month.
3. My pack automatically got upgraded to All sports pack from South Jumbo pack.
After calling CC issue is solved.
So effectively i am paying 125+30 = 155 extra now, at-least for a month.
I wrote a mail to DishTV with strong words regarding this.
Any other solution is possible?

Hurray!!!

Dishtv brings you Amazing Deal!!!

Get new SD connection @ 599* only

* Rs 250 or above recharge should be done after installation

Get new DishtruHD+ @ 999* only

* Rs 330/- or above recharge should be done after installation

SD new connection@ Rs 850 only

HD new connection @ Rs 1330 only

for enquiry give missed call: 9087757750

whatsapp msg: 8940500464

sandyksv said:
I exchanged my STB with HD+ on friday. Problems i am facing
1. HD addon (125 pm) automatically activated. CC told its not possible to deactivate atleast for a month. I dont want this since i already have Airtel DH connection.
2. "Sports Mania" A-la-carte" automatically activated and CC told its not possible to deactivate atleast for a month.
3. My pack automatically got upgraded to All sports pack from South Jumbo pack.
After calling CC issue is solved.
So effectively i am paying 125+30 = 155 extra now, at-least for a month.
I wrote a mail to DishTV with strong words regarding this.
Any other solution is possible?

answer 1- in my stb when hd add on was activated then i called cc and deactivate it within 2 hours and they don't said that i can't remove it. so i can't understand that why they are saying that on your case.

Amit Singh Gautam said:
answer 1- in my stb when hd add on was activated then i called cc and deactivate it within 2 hours and they don't said that i can't remove it. so i can't understand that why they are saying that on your case.

Got a call fro DishTV, they told HD addon can be removed only after one month. We can not do anything for 1 month. We are sorry. :'(:'(

sandyksv said:
Got a call fro DishTV, they told HD addon can be removed only after one month. We can not do anything for 1 month. We are sorry. :'(:'(

ok. but i was removed with in 2 hours. and i can't solve your problem

Back
Top Bottom