Seeking Help My friend wants to upgrade to Videocon hd d2h

i have the flexi pack with tamil sd addon and tamil kannada HD addon.. i was told the sd addon is must.... it is true??? or i can continue with only HD addon?

Pls don't go with videocon if you are looking for HD.

Recently I ve bought HD TV and upgraded my videocon SD box to HD.

The picture quality is worst. Even HD channels are flickering and not having much clarity.

SD channels are terrible..... Now I'm very disappointed
Best quality is TataSky.

i have the flexi pack with tamil sd addon and tamil kannada HD addon.. i was told the sd addon is must.... it is true??? or i can continue with only HD addon?
yes, you need to take 1 sd addon along with flexi pack, they asked me to select 1 sd addon with flexi pack when i shifted to flexi pack for some time before taking any hd addon.

Am using sentamil pack. getting 3 sports channels and all tamil channels. Seems it is cheapest one for tamil viewers and in my area most of them using this pack . am seeing less number of airtel and tatasky dishes

Similar situation but different problem, My dad always had this videocon d2h HD stb but didn't Activate a single hd channel because he didn't had a HD tv...
Now he recently bought a VU pixelight 50inch hdtv and now he has changed his pack to have HD channels.

But problem is all channels (SD and HD)are not coming in full resolution, it is getting trimmed from both ends. I changed my DTH remote settings to TV size-16:9 and full screen, but my TV type always shows SD(no option to change to HD).

Could that be a problem? My vu TV aspect ratio seems correct. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

I tell only word , my Bro. For the 42" Sony TV the D2H HD STB don't have any worth. You tell him to upgrade to Tatasky or Airtel. He spent approx 38k for his TV. Plz spent a new DTH ₹1700.🙏

I tell only word , my Bro. For the 42" Sony TV the D2H HD STB don't have any worth. You tell him to upgrade to Tatasky or Airtel. He spent approx 38k for his TV. Plz spent a new DTH ₹1700.🙏
Tata sky better :ok2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock