My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels-TP's with Pics

RE: My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels & STB Remote

I have request. Is it possible to upload pictures of Kannada channels Etv Kannada, Udaya TV, Kasturi, Suvarna, Zee Kannada? Kindly take your own time.

Shashank789 said:
I have request. Is it possible to upload pictures of Kannada channels Etv Kannada, Udaya TV, Kasturi, Suvarna, Zee Kannada? Kindly take your own time.

Kindly check this thread: All Channel Snaps Of D2h

Some snaps are missing as topic poster got banned, moderator will update that post with latest channel additions soon.

Shashank789 said:

If u want.... I will try to Post SS of that Channels....

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

is ther any online offer at present ?

can u post the pictures of telugu channels chinnupepsi4all

:hello, thank bro..very nice demo....but kindly suggest me...recently I bought DELL S2440L monitor, but unfortunately, I am confused and unable to connect videocon d2h through HDMI, plzzzzzzzzzz....help me.....thanxxx...!! :clap...

srinivas44 said:
:hello, thank bro..very nice demo....but kindly suggest me...recently I bought DELL S2440L monitor, but unfortunately, I am confused and unable to connect videocon d2h through HDMI, plzzzzzzzzzz....help me.....thanxxx...!! :clap...

D2h HD STD HDMI to HDMI of Monitor and Connect Ur Speakers to the monitor Via 3.5mm Jack.. Thats it :tup:tup

chinnupepsi4all said:
srinivas44 said:

D2h HD STD HDMI to HDMI of Monitor and Connect Ur Speakers to the monitor Via 3.5mm Jack.. Thats it :tup:tup
yess...though I have connected it is not displaying the picture..plzzz..help me..:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock