My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels-TP's with Pics

srinivas44 said:
yess...though I have connected it is not displaying the picture..plzzz..help me..:u

Do you have a TV handy? Connect to TV using RCA cable and monitor with HDMI cable at the same time. Go to settings and change HDMI settings and check at what setting your monitor turns on. If you don't have TV, then check what resolution and frequency (50 or 60 Hz) is supported by monitor. Then take your STB to another place, where you can connect it using RCA cable. Adjust the settings to supported resolution/freq. Come back and connect to Monitor and see if it works.

Zero7 said:
srinivas44 said:
yess...though I have connected it is not displaying the picture..plzzz..help me..:u

Do you have a TV handy? Connect to TV using RCA cable and monitor with HDMI cable at the same time. Go to settings and change HDMI settings and check at what setting your monitor turns on. If you don't have TV, then check what resolution and frequency (50 or 60 Hz) is supported by monitor. Then take your STB to another place, where you can connect it using RCA cable. Adjust the settings to supported resolution/freq. Come back and connect to Monitor and see if it works.
THANK U SOO.MUCH.....it works...!!!:k:clap

srinivas44 said:
Zero7 said:
srinivas44 said:

THANK U SOO.MUCH.....it works...!!!:k:clap

srinivas44, How is the quality of channels in your monitor. I also want to buy Dell S2240L monitor. But i am concerned about the response time as it has 7ms of response time. My current Samsung monitor has 5ms response time but i can see ghosting and blurring in fast moving scenes, specially when watching sports.

Hi chinnupepsi4all, which dell monitor you are using and is it possible to watch TV without turning on the computer.

sugandhel said:
Hi chinnupepsi4all, which dell monitor you are using and is it possible to watch TV without turning on the computer.

If monitor has HDMI input, then you don't need to turn on your computer.

i like all HD channels snaps and happy videocon showing all sports HD channels like starcricket hd, espn hd, six hd and ten hd. enjoy bro nice work.

hi friends i want to buy a 21 inches led monitor instead of 21 inches tv. Because 21 inches led monitor price is very less.
Here my doubt is
1: can d2h hd box connect with led monitor directly using hdmi. If possible can we watch hd channels, normal sd channels with out any problem.
2: Is there any problem with ratio. monitor ratio is 16:9 ( what is this actually)
3: what are disadvantages using monitor as tv. (my room is not too big).
please give me your suggestions.
I already bought videocon hd settopbox for 3,300 with 1month platinum hd pack.
Waiting for ur suggestions.

ravikrak said:
hi friends i want to buy a 21 inches led monitor instead of 21 inches tv. Because 21 inches led monitor price is very less.

Your questions are already answered in the other thread you have created. Hope you are clear with all the answers now. Please do not post same question in multiple threads. You will get your answers, but based on the time of the day there will be delay in others viewing your thread and responding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock