My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels-TP's with Pics

My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD

Hi frndz, i just shifted from dish tv to d2h hd on sep1 but i m very very disappointed with d2h hd. the hd channels quality is good but sound is not good at all.u have to increase the vol 2 hear the voices.What most disappointment is its sd channels,the pic n sound quality is worst than cable tv.feels like sd channels dont have life.Dish tv was far far better in pic n sound quality,if some1 can help i ll b very thankful 2 him. i have made d complaint in their fb account but they havent replied yet.just changed from dish tv bcoz non availability of espn hd which is showing serie a n la liga in india. i m using 32" samsung series 4

RE: My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD

@vadirocks what is your opinion about this imran3 comments. Now i am afraid to move from dishtv after this comment, me too thinking of move to d2h. But regarding his comments of SD channels are just put me step backwards. awaiting for your comments of sd channels.:(

My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels,USB Slot,AV Out Latest

Well as Imran told d2h has sound problem and you will get low sound from other DTHs in it, their technical team already know about it and working on it. Dolby digital sound will also available on d2h HD channels by this year end.

dear admin, dolby digital available in HD channels, but i want to know about the SD channels sound clarity, imran is telling SD channels sound is worst than cable tv. what about this friends.

My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels,USB Slot,AV Out Latest

I have d2h SD box also, SD channel AQ is not that bad, some channels it's not good but mostly all are ok.

nskaran said:
dear admin, dolby digital available in HD channels, but i want to know about the SD channels sound clarity, imran is telling SD channels sound is worst than cable tv. what about this friends.

No, Dolby digital is not available in D2H HD Channels till now. Where you saw its available? :huh

Yes, SD channel sound quality is low comparing to other DTHs, don't know if its worst than cable tv..!!

yes admin Doby digital will be available soon in d2h HD channels, presently not available. So i have to wait for some more time till the sound quality improved for SD channels. :shy

Yes, they'll do that soon. :)

RE: My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels

Finally Got Maximum Signal Quality......( 1 Bar is Less)

Before Finalisation of Dish by me

2lm9qac.jpg

After Finalisation of Dish by me

2wggdqt.jpg

Is there any Possibility to get that Signal Quality Bar too..

Suggestions really welcome...

Please Suggest me

RE: My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels

Why you want full signal? If you get the half then too the channels will remain same, sat trackers know about it very well. Buy a 8ft/6ft dish, put d2h lnb there and you will get full signal if you want. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock