My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels-TP's with Pics

RE: My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD With SS- 22 Asli HD Channels

dreamdth said:
Why you want full signal? If you get the half then too the channels will remain same, sat trackers know about it very well. Buy a 8ft/6ft dish, put d2h lnb there and you will get full signal if you want. ;)

Here I think Rainy Season Started Now only (At Last Stage of Rainy Season)

During Rain my D2H SQ Level Reduces Nearly to 20-30% so i cant able to watch HD Channels complete Time...

From 10 days the Rain Outrage is high Here that why i tried to Increase the SQ Level today......

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Well in rain time due to rain outage no DTH give signals and if you get 101% signal then also no signal in rain time, so better to leave as it is or signal will be reduced if you turn the dish to other direction and you will feel bad.

dreamdth said:
Well in rain time due to rain outage no DTH give signals and if you get 101% signal then also no signal in rain time, so better to leave as it is or signal will be reduced if you turn the dish to other direction and you will feel bad.

ok ok ........

I tried today to increase the SQ Level....

I SUcceeded in that...

2 bars increased...

Now the HD CHannels Clarity is Awesome ( Better than Before)...

Now I am Fully Satisfied with D2H HD.....

I purchased this D2H HD for Watching the Clarity Video.....

May I know what is price of 90cms, 120 cms & 180 Cms Dish Antenna Pleaase?

So you are watching very much clarity video now. congrats bro. what about clarity of SD channels in d2h check that please, if possible post some snaps of SD channels. (preferably south channels & most preferably tamil channels) thanks in adv.
Brother we need to see snaps from your Dell monitor. waiting.

nskaran said:
So you are watching very much clarity video now. congrats bro. what about clarity of SD channels in d2h check that please, if possible post some snaps of SD channels. (preferably south channels & most preferably tamil channels) thanks in adv.
Brother we need to see snaps from your Dell monitor. waiting.

page 1 snaps are from Dell Monitor oonly nskaran bhai..

HD Channels Clarity is awesome...

SD Channels clarity is ok....

@chinnupepsi4all SD channels Snaps are as you said OK, but not as good as in other dths. Now please tell me about sound quality of SD channels, as you know somebody complain here the sound quality of SD channels are very worst even below the cable connection channels. what about you dear friend.

nskaran said:
@chinnupepsi4all SD channels Snaps are as you said OK, but not as good as in other dths. Now please tell me about sound quality of SD channels, as you know somebody complain here the sound quality of SD channels are very worst even below the cable connection channels. what about you dear friend.

Frankly Speaking I am Using TS from the Past 4 years.....

The SD Channels Sound Quality is Slightly more in TS than D2H
But it is Negotiable Bhai....

:win:win:win:win:win:win:win:win:win

@chinnu thanks bhai for your all responces.

RE: My Full Review on Videocon D2H HD

nskaran said:
@vadirocks what is your opinion about this imran3 comments. Now i am afraid to move from dishtv after this comment, me too thinking of move to d2h. But regarding his comments of SD channels are just put me step backwards. awaiting for your comments of sd channels.:(

Bro,if u have a small monitor,then u can go 4 it.what most interesting in d2h is it has maximum no. of channels which other providers doesnt have.i m sure u ll njoy all channels but will be disappointed only in sd channels.Bro,i m very fond of sports but dont like watching it in sd in videocon.Quality of movies now in sd in dish tv was as gud as hd in videocon,really.i ll try to post some pics of sd n hd channels.But if u wanna switch 2 HD,i ll advice 2 go 4 vid d2h cuz no other operator provides star n zee channels in hd together at such low price.

No brother not right now, i will wait and see, hopefully the SD channels also gets good clarity soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock