My ku band dish set up (Pics Uploaded)

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Im installing my ku band dish set up on 1st Jan 2012.

I just spoke to my dish installer, with his help i will install the dish set up for ABS1/Asiasat 3S/Eurobird 2 fta ku band channels. I will set the dish to one satellite first. After learning abt the details and experimental set up i will change dish allignment for other satellites also... Will update all details on this thread, with snaps and screenshots of the channels.

I would like to thank vinay kumar for all his guidance regarding information about ku band satellite channels and links.

coming soon : my c band dish set up

biswajit.HD

RE: My ku band dish set up on 1st Jan'12

congrats brother and advance happy new year.

biswajit.HD said:
Im installing my ku band dish set up on 1st Jan 2012.

I just spoke to my dish installer, with his help i will install the dish set up for ABS1/Asiasat 3S/Eurobird 2 fta ku band channels. I will set the dish to one satellite first. After learning abt the details and experimental set up i will change dish allignment for other satellites also... Will update all details on this thread, with snaps and screenshots of the channels.

I would like to thank vinay kumar for all his guidance regarding information about ku band satellite channels and links.

coming soon : my c band dish set up

biswajit.HD

good , , my suggestion is to get bigger dish , 90 cm would be better,

abs1 , few channels , asiasat3s some irib , channels , and euro2 has some noorsat channels

good luck

All set to install my ku band dish on 1st Jan 2012... fingers crossed :huh

At last im successful... I have successfully installed my ku band set up, with help of my dish installer :) I have set my dish to Asiasat 3S 105.5 east, and getting 13 FTA iraqi, irani and kurdistan channels, plus 8 radio channels...
Very tired now... dish installing just completed at 8:30 pm.... I will post screenshots tommorow exclusively here on ddf... :c :c :c

:) :) :) :)

RE: My ku band dish set up (Asiasat 3S)

well good to know you got one more toy to play arround , do you want SS , are you going to post?thanks

Welldone biswa and congratulation. Looking forward for some ss from your newly installed dish.

After blind scan im getting : 24 IRIB channels and 19 Radio channels... :) i was manually adding transponders before.. :) :)

screenshots and snaps of dish set up coming today, in the afternoon :)

Nice to know you have done it bro,enjoy and congrts.Waiting for some pics too. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock