My new 4kUHD d2h box

Post some user interface pics pls.....as it uses Cisco operating system. ..

Sadiq said:
It seems the 4K feed is from Discovery channel. Earlier our friend @Akash Modi posted some snaps with feed from some other channel. Whether the feed is from multiple channels?

Also, is it running free like 3D channel?

Since you met the D2H team in person, did you check with them about the future 4K activities?

1) Most of the content is from discovery..
2) May be i am not sure whether it is only for me or for all the customers..
3) SSUHD & Travel XP 4k are on the way to d2h..Pls. dont ask the date...I dont have..Even they dont have..

Sandeep23 said:
1) Most of the content is from discovery..
2) May be i am not sure whether it is only for me or for all the customers..
3) SSUHD & Travel XP 4k are on the way to d2h..Pls. dont ask the date...I dont have..Even they dont have..

Thanks for the details Sandeep!

Don't worry I won't ask you the date!!

I am not sure about Travel XP UHD, but SSUHD will definitely be added before Ind Vs Pak first match which is going to be shown in UHD.

In D2H website, it is mentioned that 4K contents are event based and additional charges applicable. So, I think once the matches are over, they will start showing the feeds like they are doing now. I also think that only the feeds are free and the matches will be chargeable. Let us see.

I Have Ordered On 25th January 2015, 8am

what... :skd

even though u ordered first vadi bro, it was sandeep bro who got his box first :hehe

or else, these bouqets of flowers wud have been urs @vadi bro :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock