My new 4kUHD d2h box

supermachi said:
In 4k tv 4k channels look good, hd channels look ok, sd channels look horrible.

4k only 1 channel hd only 50 channel sd 800+ channels so all should stick to sd and avoid these craps

So, even HD are craps for you and you are not watching any HD? Then why are you planning to watch world cup in Crap HD?

supermachi said:
I will watch on Vijay TV and SS HD1 and SS HD 2.

Sadiq said:
So, even HD are craps for you and you are not watching any HD? Then why are you planning to watch world cup in Crap HD?

I don't know before buying hd tv sd will look crap in hdtv.

I will always hate these hd and uhd craps

sd always 1000 times better in crt/plasma tv than hd and uhd in hd/uhdtv

hope you undrstand

supermachi said:
I don't know before buying hd tv sd will look crap in hdtv.

I will always hate these hd and uhd craps

sd always 1000 times better in crt/plasma tv than hd and uhd in hd/uhdtv

hope you undrstand

I understood your facts. But when you are calling HD as crap, why are you planning to watch World Cup in HD? Because in HD TV only HD channels will look good. So, for those who are having HD TV, HD channels are not crap including you since you also have HD TV.

Oh great, can you tell us how is the 4K channel looking in your tv is it better than HD.

Sadiq said:
I understood your facts. But when you are calling HD as crap, why are you planning to watch World Cup in HD? Because in HD TV only HD channels will look good. So, for those who are having HD TV, HD channels are not crap including you since you also have HD TV.

thank you for accepting...

I am managing good viewing in hd channels. We are getting only 50 hd channels. But others are enjoying 800+ channels in crt/plasma tvs.

supermachi said:
thank you for accepting...

I am managing good viewing in hd channels. We are getting only 50 hd channels. But others are enjoying 800+ channels in crt/plasma tvs.

where r these channels available?

Supermachi should understand that its viewers choice. Frankly speaking I dont like watching SD channels they hve pathetic pq and show too many ads but I dont have a choice when it comes to news and music channels. Most of the time I watch only HD channels. If we think we have few channels and dont buy HDTV or HD connection how will the channels increase. I ll buy a 4K tv as soon as the price drops to below 50k i dont care how many channels they show Only quality matters.

sandeep bro congrads for ur new d2h 4k connection.can u post some ss of ui &epg

Congrats Sandeep brother..:eek:hya
Excellent snaps....thanks For Sharing info here :k :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock