my new airtel HD box made in India model mbsn-h412

Optimus_Prime said:
whats ur software version?? is it 600 or 601?
and whats ur recorder version??
I have one doubt. Currently watching shark tank starting from 9:45 to 10:30 am and I put on to record the programme will it automatically stops recording at 10:30 am ?? I got this doubt currently recoding running for 28 minutes and I think it might stop at 10:30 when episode concluded.

Iharish007 said:
I have one doubt. Currently watching shark tank starting from 9:45 to 10:30 am and I put on to record the programme will it automatically stops recording at 10:30 am ??

yes!

Someone please give the comparison about Indian made Airtel Hardware and previously made Airtel Digital models. I have used Airtel Digital SD and HD in past and their hardware was outstanding. Just curious to know whether or not they reduced the hardware quality in Indian made box. Airtel Digital set top boxes were costly compared to other DTH this might be the reason they opted for cheap price boxes.

Iharish007 said:
I got it now. We have to press start button to start recording when every new episode starts.

u may select series recording for entire series recording!
it will automatically start recording at the start of every new episode

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock