Good News My new Airtel Xstream box in Bengaluru (Pictures)

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
As I mentioned in the general discussion thread last month, my family has got a new Airtel Xstream box after shifting to Bengaluru. These are some pictures I took today as I have come to visit from Singapore for a few days. Sadly we haven’t yet subscribed to our preferred Bengali channels so Kannada channels are there by default. There are Hindi news, sports and infotainment channels but not Hindi GECs or movie channels as of now. Hope you enjoy all the pictures! :tup:

ZhUfCwq.jpg
uztd1A8.jpg
9KEZPeU.jpg
ZV6Il8G.jpg
9YOLmwK.jpg
N1s22vp.jpg
HToC3rk.jpg
wOzhCs3.jpg
q7NK1As.jpg
CaDZJaI.jpg

To
@JollyLNB Bhai

Feedback on Gadget :-
-Congratulations for this New Endeavour in Your Home.
-Also Welcome to lovely ADTV Family (Reaction would be a 💗 if the Choice was Tata Play but nevertheless trying All Different Stuffs increases our Experience Library).
-PQ looking very Crispy and attractive Vivid Color enhanced the whole viewing Experience. That's really Awsm.
-Hope HD Channels will be lovable for its Superior PQ & AQ.
-Exclusive '&Xplor HD' will be "Icing on Cake" now to You.

Xtra Footnote:-
Last but not the least (Offtopic though) :-
-Really Loving Your Home Decor. The Eye Soothing Color with Ethnic Design Furnishing have added a Different Premetive Dimension All Together. "Home Sweet Home" means a Lot.

Again Heartiest Congratulations and Best Wishes for the Wholesome.

Last edited:
-Exclusive '&Xplor HD' will be "Icing on Cake" now to You.

Xtra Footnote:-
Last but not the least (Offtopic though) :-
-Really Loving Your Home Decor. The Eye Soothing Color with Ethnic Design Furnishing have added a Different Premetive Dimension All Together. "Home Sweet Home" means a Lot.
Dada, your kind words mean a lot to me. Thanks for all the encouragement. :smile2:

Here’s a picture of the remote and box that I forgot to post earlier, along with some more pics.
DshWrhR.jpg
RpV7kyA.jpg
5skET4g.jpg
DY16NqL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock