RE: My new Dish-Setup 75E as Prime 68.5*E, 78.5*E & 83*E as a side Lnb

Good Update done by Jenius-jatt.

dreamdth said:
jenius-jatt said:
Shubham said:
Very Gud Genius Bhai. +ve Rep added.
Lnb Looking old one.. :lol
Thanks shubham bro. yes you are right I had some old LNB'S and they good for single polarity and one new for as Admin said is for 68E.:)

If possible please explain how old LNB's are good for single polarity? :huh
Dear sir as there is not much differences in between single pole old or new dual pole means of quality does matter's .So as we all have Gardner type good single pole LNB'S they are good ,But today's the best thing is the latest LNB's are dual pole + cheap in price and every body can use them.:)
Universal popular C-band LNB is just for Rs.350 with home delivery.
when I purchase my first Gardner c band LNB was cost me about Rs.2200 to 2500.:sp

The best thing in new lnb is that they have feed horn in built which is good + The latest one also have less noise ratio which is also better in hunting weaker satellites .:)

Thanxx for Enlighting us.

Very nice pics... dish set up and screenshots.... +reps added ... @Jenius

Jenius agina you proved genius. wonderful dishsetup & nice snaps & findout,. thanks for sharing the dishsettup +rep from me

jenius-jatt said:
Max said:
@ jenius

Thanks. Ya I am aware of South & north India footprint & looking for South India footprints ku band channels. Just want to know can I watch it with 65 cm / not. Thanks for the ans.
Max you didn't read carefully as I had already mention that you can get it on 65cm if you are in North and
Only one south beam with good signal you can receive if you are in south India.:)

Thanks.

Clearly got it bhay. I can receive South India footprint only. I have no north footprint area for my area. Issue just was of 65 dish works / not? & I got the answer from you :)

nskaran said:
Jenius agina you proved genius. wonderful dishsetup & nice snaps & findout,. thanks for sharing the dishsettup +rep from me
Thanks naskaran bro. its all your love and support bro. without the support of friends one can do nothing. Thanks again...:)
Max said:
jenius-jatt said:
Max said:
@ jenius

Thanks. Ya I am aware of South & north India footprint & looking for South India footprints ku band channels. Just want to know can I watch it with 65 cm / not. Thanks for the ans.
Max you didn't read carefully as I had already mention that you can get it on 65cm if you are in North and
Only one south beam with good signal you can receive if you are in south India.:)

Thanks.

Clearly got it bhay. I can receive South India footprint only. I have no north footprint area for my area. Issue just was of 65 dish works / not? & I got the answer from you :)
Thanks max and I am happy that at least you find out south beam and don't forget this south beam has good Religious channels and mostly in ENGLISH lang. The smile of child is a good English channel it also show the English movies and cartoons etc.So keep watching dear & ENJOY....:) :eek:hya

What other channels can we see on this sat.

jenius-jatt said:
nskaran said:
Thanks naskaran bro. its all your love and support bro. without the support of friends one can do nothing. Thanks again...:)
Max said:
jenius-jatt said:
Max said:
@ jenius

Thanks.

Thanks max and I am happy that at least you find out south beam and don't forget this south beam has good Religious channels and mostly in ENGLISH lang. The smile of child is a good English channel it also show the English movies and cartoons etc.So keep watching dear & ENJOY....:) :eek:hya

What the right guess! Thats the channel I want to catch specially. :) Great. :nj

Problem is its exact to South of my balcony & it covered by other balcony. I need to take out dish little beat in front side because other balcony also exact upside of my balcony. :( but I really want to try once for the channel. Do you think that channel is really entertainer?

Thanks.

SPANDAN said:
What other channels can we see on this sat.
About which satellite you are asking spandan,I think you are asking about Thaicom5 at 78E ,Yes this satellite is full of FTA channels,But main problem is its language is THAI. The only channels which i give ss are view able as good movie channel + music ch. etc :k

Keep watching bro. I will post next left two satellites SS as soon as possible. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock