My new Dish-Setup 75*E as Prime 68.5*E, 78.5*E+80*E & 83*E as a side Lnb

Thanks,

I think I figured out the problem. The problem must be my LNB, because it is a Solid TI Interference Filter LNB and not a regular one. Perhaps, it is not letting all the frequencies to pass through to the STB.

IMG_20151030_085413.jpg

I've ordered Solid CB-1 LNB online and hoping for better results. By the way, I am interested in Thaicom Global Beam.

I'll post the results once I receive the new LNB.

You may be right bro Because I never use this lnb so can't say about that, Nice ss shared.

Waiting for your more updates bro..

My guess was right, it was this LNB which was not catching all the TPs. I changed the LNB and now I have a very good reception on Thaicom Global Beam. For everyone's information, please stay away from Solid Filter LNB. It may be useful for TI Interference areas, but it is pretty disappointing for receiving weak transponders. The picture again for everyone's benefit.

IMG_20151030_085413.jpg

saayacoolu said:
Which type did u use this time around can u show us the ss

I replaced the filter LNB with SOLID C+Ku Band Dual Polarity LNB, pictured above.

xibalban said:
I replaced the filter LNB with SOLID C+Ku Band Dual Polarity LNB, pictured above.
Good and after replacing what is the signal status ?

gautam7938 said:
kya solid ku band lnb acha work karta hai?how much signal u r receiving
Solid LNB is good I had dual POL 17K & Dual out put its working fine. But the ss above is of Ku + C band both in a single lnb so can't say what is the performance.

jenius-jatt said:
Good and after replacing what is the signal status ?

It improved by 15-20%, like I already stated in one of my previous post:

xibalban said:
My guess was right, it was this LNB which was not catching all the TPs. I changed the LNB and now I have a very good reception on Thaicom Global Beam. For everyone's information, please stay away from Solid Filter LNB. It may be useful for TI Interference areas, but it is pretty disappointing for receiving weak transponders. The picture again for everyone's benefit.

gautam7938 said:
kya solid ku band lnb acha work karta hai?how much signal u r receiving

C band reception and sensitivity is great, but Ku band reception is not up to the mark. But honestly, I haven't really tried tuning/adjusting focus on the Ku band. My satellite meters are always connected to the C Band side.

I'll update the findings later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock