My new Dish-Setup 75*E as Prime 68.5*E, 78.5*E+80*E & 83*E as a side Lnb

I want to receive intelsat 17,20, insat 4b, asia sat 5, meat sat 3/3a.
kindly suggest me how to set dish which sat as prime and which ones are side lnbs.
Im also so much confusing about dual polarity and single polarity c band lnbs which one is enough for home purpose.

dreamdth said:
Good job again jenius-jatt. Do post your other satellite snaps too. :)

yphani2007 said:
I want to receive intelsat 17,20, insat 4b, asia sat 5, meat sat 3/3a.
kindly suggest me how to set dish which sat as prime and which ones are side lnbs.
Im also so much confusing about dual polarity and single polarity c band lnbs which one is enough for home purpose.
Welcome friend ,All these satellites are not possible in one Normal dish like 6ft ,First you must have your choice of channels want to get. Secondly one of the best setup you can see in first post ok .Also tell me which dish you have as minimum required 6ft + minimum 2 to 4 lnb's for multi-lnb setup.

Single Polarity LNB are those which can only receive one polarization like Horizontal or Vertical at one time so the demerit is you will get Horizontal channels or Vertical ,Now DUAL POL LNB'S are those which can receive both Polarization means both Horizontal channels & Vertical channels

Noe 80*East is not availbel as no satellite from long time but waiting for New satellite to have some more good channels, The setup is there but I now in center there is 68*East as prime

jenius-jatt said:
Noe 80*East is not availbel as no satellite from long time but waiting for New satellite to have some more good channels, The setup is there but I now in center there is 68*East as prime

Ur wait is coming to an end bro... as express AM22 satellite @53e will relocate to 80e slot, by June.

Already uzbekistan tv has started on new sat, AM6, so AM22 will be free in few days :win

Gud days are ahead for 80e slot ;)

well done m8 i have gone through and iam grateful i will continue reading til i have lent a lot from this forum.
peace

shawl_who said:
Ur wait is coming to an end bro... as express AM22 satellite @53e will relocate to 80e slot, by June.

Already uzbekistan tv has started on new sat, AM6, so AM22 will be free in few days :win

Gud days are ahead for 80e slot ;)
Yes bro you are right, its good news.

saayacoolu said:
well done m8 i have gone through and iam grateful i will continue reading til i have lent a lot from this forum.
peace
You are welcome & thanks

Hello Jenius-Jatt,

Thanks for posting your set-up which gave me a lot of inspiration.
I assume that you've used good quality single polarity LNB on Thaicom 5 (78.5° E) Could you tell me which LNB brand is that and where can I buy it from? Is it Gardiner? Also, is the feedhorn necessary?

I am using an Aluminium 8 feet dish with Solid 17K LNB. I am trying hard to catch Nepal TV (FTA) from 78.5° but the signal is lost during night time (clear sky) and even at partial clouds (daytime). I only want to catch FTA channels (about 5 Nepali channels), all having Horizontal polarization from Nepal on this satellite and not interested in other channels.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

xibalban said:
Hello Jenius-Jatt,

Thanks for posting your set-up which gave me a lot of inspiration.
I assume that you've used good quality single polarity LNB on Thaicom 5 (78.5° E) Could you tell me which LNB brand is that and where can I buy it from? Is it Gardiner? Also, is the feedhorn necessary?

I am using an Aluminium 8 feet dish with Solid 17K LNB. I am trying hard to catch Nepal TV (FTA) from 78.5° but the signal is lost during night time (clear sky) and even at partial clouds (daytime). I only want to catch FTA channels (about 5 Nepali channels), all having Horizontal polarization from Nepal on this satellite and not interested in other channels.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks and at the spot I don't have setup for 78.5*E so not able to check for Nepal channels but yes the old lnb's were from Gardiner But in my opinion the LNB'S have gone more strong now a days with low noise Ratio like 13K & 17K, First we have 22K to 30K even single pol etc. So I advice a solid 17K & 13K respectively . It may increase your signal for sure.

Are you using 78E as a prime or not ?

jenius-jatt said:
Thanks and at the spot I don't have setup for 78.5*E so not able to check for Nepal channels but yes the old lnb's were from Gardiner But in my opinion the LNB'S have gone more strong now a days with low noise Ratio like 13K & 17K, First we have 22K to 30K even single pol etc. So I advice a solid 17K & 13K respectively . It may increase your signal for sure.

Are you using 78E as a prime or not ?

Thanks for the response. Yes, I've been struggling with 78.5° E as prime (centre) LNB. I'm using SOLID brand 17 °K dual polarity filter LNB. I have caught most of the channels listed on Lyngsat, except for those channels whose TP are less than 3564. I have played around with LNB SKEW, but no luck.

By the way, I'm not using any DiSeqC, and the cable (RG-6) length is about 15 metres. Also, my STB is Jynxbox Ultra HD V7+ (got from Amrinder).

Thanks for your advice about using 13 °K Solid LNB, but I don't seem to find them anywhere. The dealer from who I got my Catvision 8' Dish also tried his best to order from his contacts, but couldn't find any.

I was hoping that a Gardiner 25 °K single polarity LNB would be better than a Solid 17 °K one, what do you advise?

Also, I am getting a RG-11 cable soon to see if that helps.

xibalban said:
Thanks for the response. Yes, I've been struggling with 78.5° E as prime (centre) LNB. I'm using SOLID brand 17 °K dual polarity filter LNB. I have caught most of the channels listed on Lyngsat, except for those channels whose TP are less than 3564. I have played around with LNB SKEW, but no luck.

By the way, I'm not using any DiSeqC, and the cable (RG-6) length is about 15 metres. Also, my STB is Jynxbox Ultra HD V7+ (got from Amrinder).

Thanks for your advice about using 13 °K Solid LNB, but I don't seem to find them anywhere. The dealer from who I got my Catvision 8' Dish also tried his best to order from his contacts, but couldn't find any.

I was hoping that a Gardiner 25 °K single polarity LNB would be better than a Solid 17 °K one, what do you advise?

Also, I am getting a RG-11 cable soon to see if that helps.
OK Now first of all check all devices from stb to cable, lnb etc means are these ok no crack in cable ,Joint connectors plus dish alignment with lnb skew etc. You have to check for all thing to make sure if every thing is right.

Secondly Nepal channels are on two beams (Regional beam & Global beam) so Regional beam is easily avail able on 6ft dish, but Global beam is some what weak , So I also think that you have good 8ft dish and it must come on your box with at least 60% signal, So try with some patience & then give me the result bro, Good luck. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock