My new INVERTO Ku band lnb

• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 7,587
dreambox.pk said:
I am sorry brother but i am afraid its not original inverto single not comes in this packing
Are u sure u bought from dmm-tv.com send me its serial number i will confirm u its counterfeit or genuine

We have had discussed about it before in another thread and you only said it original there. :u

Link: My New Inverto quad port LNB

Another strange fact about this product not listed on Inverto.tv original website...? :skd

dreambox.pk said:
Thats why asking u have u bought directly from them because packing is changed in your picture and few other things
You asking to me? :skd How can i know bro!

I think you wanted to ask Alpha. I just pointed out the old discussions where you confirmed thaf Alpha's lnb is original.

The serial no. of the lnb is S/N: P145001798, which is there in the ss itself...I will post the bill copy also of dream multimedia.brought from their deira show room.

Even the address of dream multimedia also in the cover..

jkaza said:
Another strange fact about this product not listed on Inverto.tv original website...? :skd

the distributors site is showing the part numbers...which are different from those Mr. bapun raz is having...

I have just confirmed actually they have customized their own packing for this and selling to online customers with their own branding which is different from actual packing due to counterfeit products in this region

From now on we will also get this packing in future orders

Alpha bro as i told u if u bought from dmm its guaranteed original so chill and enjoy

party time u got original LNB :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock