• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 54,567
Status
Not open for further replies.
mystic said:
gssran said:
Remote is not working good with both the Stb, its working when its near the stb.

Replace the battery and check. Sometimes battery comes with device is weak.

gssran said:
its a battery problem, changed with new now fine.

Good to know that your problem gets solved..... :c

1.How many channels stored in PAGARIA HD PVR stb
2.can supports symbol rate 45000 QPSK&8psk MOD
3.supports Diseqc1.2 or 4 lnb
4.Blindscan option or not.
post the screenshot of MENU and its features.
Attach the Usermanual
reply me.

arrselvar said:
1.How many channels stored in PAGARIA HD PVR stb
2.can supports symbol rate 45000 QPSK&8psk MOD
3.supports Diseqc1.2 or 4 lnb
4.Blindscan option or not.
post the screenshot of MENU and its features.
Attach the Usermanual
reply me.

Is this a request or order... :lol

Blind scan option availble in this box, rest of the answers i dont know how to check, i post Screen shot of the menu in the evening.

Hi arrselvar,
Here are the answers to your questions in bold text:

1.How many channels stored in PAGARIA HD PVR stb Upto 4000 C/Ku-band channels can be stored. Also there is a Favourite channels list.

2.can supports symbol rate 45000 QPSK&8psk MOD Yes. It supports symbol rates range from 2000KsPs to 45000KsPs in DVB-S & DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK modulation.

3.supports Diseqc1.2 or 4 lnb Yes DiSEqC 1.0, DiSEq1.1, DiSEq1.2, DiSEq1.3 (USALS) is supported. Upto 16 LNBs can be supported.

4.Blindscan option or not. Blind Scan feature is there.

iS THAT ME said:
Not always local ones are bad, sometimes only, defect occurs...

if we dont support local manufacturers, how will they improvise ???

i admire dear .but if the local make stb is good we can trust them, if it is not we cant give points on it. y bcs i am also victim for the same. when i have purchased the chaina stb it was mentioned on the stb that its HD and recordable ... but i got only audio of HD not video... it dosent have any record function. remort was like old vcd player remote .........name was MIRO..... It was MPEG4 ..... so that only i purchased openboxS10.... obviously it is my problem that i didnt have checked properly.....but the features mentioned on the cover is mislead the purchaser.......................
some times these local market sales boosters are misleading the poor peoples..............so ...i am with those r selling quality product without misleading and purity in business .....either branded or ...local make

thats the point giri bro...
always go for good ones, nit vranded ones...manytimes, local ones are better than branded ones...

Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock