gssran said:
Today i buy a Pagaria Full HD Fta stb, price is rs. 2400, some snaps,

mdH9y.jpg

TMFcK.jpg

dkZfT.jpg

6kgOJ.jpg

mLnVw.jpg

dear all member
i also purchased this box last week my remote also damage but i talk with delhi office company replace new pice of remote within three days by air currier i in jamnagar gujarat after all the receiver is a good working

i have also one more problam my receiver not output by dhmi cable so what can i do to neable view channels by hdmi cable w have samsung la32d481 hd 32in lcd tv

pls help or suggest me
yatin dattani

No HDMi port in Stb, then it's not a HD stb, replace it with HD stb from where you buy this stb.

Hello,

i bought new pagaria Full HD last sunday, From that box not contain the user manual... Please send or share the user manual of the pagaria HD receiver..

I have the following question of the box....

1. The default Password of the box... bcz unable to add fav channel... it ask password....

2. How to operate the blind scan, auto scan and manual... i dont know this topic... i am new....

3. the shopkeeper not provide the user manual thats y i worry abt this.....

Thanks....

can u pls explain the blind scan feature how to use this.... my dish position is Intelsat 17 at 66.0°E ..... how to setup and get channel on this position in pagaria HD Receiver....

What options you getting in channel search menu.

gssran said:
Default password is 0000.

defoult passwoard is 000000 six time zero

and blind option is working

frist add or select satelite than scan in option is default blind & network than choos blind scan than ask a delete all channels ok delete all channels

than scan

regards

my reciver is heating when hdmi cable is connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock