kathir said:
D2h new SD box
aa40e31cb9b6029ebe58fdb450ee049e.jpg
a7558ed283775b2c625b5fa4f856eb66.jpg
b07939bc70152320320fcf3d37b6acca.jpg
a917368b624cca7e5a7920fe59130de4.jpg

Nice update bro

RE: Update

@kathir: Can you please modify the thread title properly? "Update" - what update? I can modify the title but I want you to do that so that you will use correct titles in future.

Yes bro the thread title is not updated by the thread starter that's why I reported this post and bro I requested you to plz update the thread title:)

abhi123 said:
Yes bro the thread title is not updated by the thread starter that's why I reported this post and bro I requested you to plz update the thread title:)

I already asked him to modify the thread title.. Check post#5. But still he didn't change.

Sadiq said:
I already asked him to modify the thread title.. Check post#5. But still he didn't change.

Yes bro :) but its not look good thats why I requested you to change the title:shy and really sorry if I have done any mistake:shy

RE: Good news

Sadiq said:

Please change from your side bro
we are confusing many times even we know about it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock