My New Solid HDS2-9048 STB from shopclues

Not paid Channel. Some foreign channels not FTA mode. b*ss key for open the channels. In india, it is very rare and least channels.

No brother. I am not test as of now. If more information you can go to lyngsat.com. So many b*ss key channels at Thaicom (78.5*). The channels indicate "b*ss". So, see for your clarification.

MOLOYBORA said:
What is Twin Protocol. How can it use??? Any Advantage and uses???

SOLID HDS2 9048 What is the latest software Version installed,Reply

MOLOYBORA said:
No Bro, New STB is not Support D.Digital Audio. But My Software version is August'2014. Any Shortcut/Formula???
Congrats bro,
But all know now there is no support for dolby digital in new solid-9048 then why you take this step ? You should have find Solid-3000 support for AAC Audio codec or Solid-9300 for AC3 Audio codec. I think I told you earlier ?

Yes jenius Sir,

I found more times for 9300 and 9210 model. But the both model is out of stock. I talk to solid company. They have tell me, the model will not come. Used model also find, But not found.

Can you tell me, If i install 9300 updates firmware in my STB, then it will compare with to 9300??

and what is the uses of Twin Protocol???

MOLOYBORA said:
Yes jenius Sir,

I found more times for 9300 and 9210 model. But the both model is out of stock. I talk to solid company. They have tell me, the model will not come. Used model also find, But not found.

Can you tell me, If i install 9300 updates firmware in my STB, then it will compare with to 9300??

and what is the uses of Twin Protocol???
NO bro solid-9210 is still available a members in other forum has just posted a thread like you of new 9210 box. He also get new box.

Secondly not only software can play AC3 or AAC, the main thing we require is A Audio CHIP supporting the certain Hardware + software, So didn't know that 9048 has the dolby digital supported Audio Chip or not ?

If it have the Chip then it should have supported AC3 audio codecs ok. Rest you can give atry to this box with 9300.abs file via USB, But you must take care to make a DUMP copy of your box Orignal soft ok. If any this goes wrong or you didn't like the software then you can again install ORG soft ok.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock