My New Solid HDS2-9048 STB from shopclues

Moloybora bro this modle is not available in any store of Ranchi.How to buy it bro pls help me.

MOLOYBORA said:
Brother,,

16*1 means, you can see 16 satellite in same time.
b*ss key facility is, Some scrambled channels open with b*ss key
Shopclues is best shopping point, because you can redeemed the discount coupon

Thank You very much. Can you please tell me, which stb is latest & better, hds2-9048 or hds2-9057 ? Does Hds2-9057 support b*ss key feature ? Because 9047 model is cheaper than 9048 in shopclues ? Please advise, I want b*ss key feature with usb recording.

naushadalam71 said:
Moloybora bro this modle is not available in any store of Ranchi.How to buy it bro pls help me.

You can directly order to solid online stor and shopclues.com. Shopclues very fast delivery service.

kpothal said:
Thank You very much. Can you please tell me, which stb is latest & better, hds2-9048 or hds2-9057 ? Does Hds2-9057 support b*ss key feature ? Because 9047 model is cheaper than 9048 in shopclues ? Please advise, I want b*ss key feature with usb recording.

Dear Brother,
Solid 9048 better than 9057. Because 9048 updates firmware available and new 9048 STB support Dolby Digital sound.

MOLOYBORA said:
Dear Brother,
Solid 9048 better than 9057. Because 9048 updates firmware available and new 9048 STB support Dolby Digital sound.

can u check dolby digital option?

No,,, Its release now. You can talk to solid store before the purchasing. Its update version of Solid 9048 model.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock