My new videocon d2h 1000GB HD DVR

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 33,472
Hello manish bro

One thing I want to say TS+HD is thousand time better than d2h 1000gb dvr in all aspect.

Only one thing is great about d2h is that they hav cheap packages and 22 true hd channel.

Thanks Devesh bro
As per your advice I should go for TS HD+

But it also matters - "Only one thing is great about d2h is that they hav cheap packages and 22 true hd channel."
So if extra recording features in TS are not concerned, should I go for d2h..?

Price
TS HD+ Rs.7,250, 2months free
D2h dvr Rs.8,250, 2months free

I suggest u bro,
Just close ur eyes and Go for TS+HD.
One thing I want to say, in my view quality is far better than quantity.

Is there any kind of charges for recording through the Videocon d2h 3d HD DVR...??

how is its service..??

can we watch all the channels while recording is on..??

Have you compared the Unlimited Recording stb with ur one..??

mr surajvg93

don't post same que in all threads

no change for recoreding

Hi There,

If someone owns a Videocon D2H HD DVR 1000 GB then could they please confirm if this box supports changing to a configuration of 60Hz refresh rate?

The product link is Digital Set Top Boxes - DTH HD Set Top Box - HD TV India - DTH Dish - Videocon D2H

Appreciate if someone could have a look at the menu and let me know.

I know that the simple HD STB (without recording) as at Digital Set Top Boxes - DTH HD Set Top Box - HD TV India - DTH Dish - Videocon D2H has this option in the menu.

Please guide.

Regards,
Guddu

It can be understood once said. No need to post in many threads.

Really? Is that all you have for an answer? You could as well have not posted instead.

If on the other hand you have a 1000GB DVR STB Model then appreciate your help.
Ankit Jain said:
It can be understood once said. No need to post in many threads.

Bro I don't have answer for your query but one post in a thread is enough. But what's the use of posting in 3 threads???

Bro....I posted in those thread also as they were relevant to the model I am querying for. And hence it will reach the right audience who have more chances to own that model. Thanks for your comment but If you have any meaningful information to add then please post a reply else please resist.

Ankit Jain said:
Bro I don't have answer for your query but one post in a thread is enough. But what's the use of posting in 3 threads???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock