My Online Satellite tracking Google Picasa web gallery

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I have made an online satellite tracking pics gallery on picasa, where i have made albums containing pics of my entire satellite tracking equipments and other informations...

I hope it will be helpful to all satellite trackers and dth enthusiasts....

Here is the link : Picasa Web Albums - Biswajit Baruah

The link will also be made available on my signature on dream dth....

Thanks

Biswajit.HD
Co-Admin, Dream DTH Satellite Community Forum...

RE: My Online Satellite tracking picasa web gallery

Nice Collections

I have started Satellite tracking after coming to Belgaum.. Most of the pics are from Belgaum, some are from pune :)

I have included my gallery link on my signature now... so i hope every satellite tracker will be able to view it :)

Biswajit.HD said:
I have made an online satellite tracking pics gallery on picasa, where i have made albums containing pics of my entire satellite tracking equipments and other informations...

I hope it will be helpful to all satellite trackers and dth enthusiasts....

Here is the link : Picasa Web Albums - Biswajit Baruah

The link will also be made available on my signature on dream dth....

Thanks

Biswajit.HD
Co-Admin, Dream DTH Satellite Community Forum...

Biswajit
Nice pics.. you have a huge setup!! by the way how to get dish tv with monoblock LNB... is that an option given to customer while buying or they give ??

Thanks for the compliments.. :)
dish tv with monoblock LNB : you can get it while purchasing dish tru hd / Hd+.. its a standard equipment for dish tru hd/hd+, without it its not possible to get hd channels from asiasat 5.
Also it can be brought separately, for dish tv sd (for receiving sd channels on asiasat 5). Dish tv sd subscribers need monoblock lnb for receiving sd channels from asiasat 5, apart from usual nss6...

Coming soon : dish+ sd dvr review pics in the gallery and also it will be reviewed in dish+ section in ddf..

i have got the dealer demo box from dish tv india. I am out of station, will give the review after i reach my home town :)

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock