Welcome Chandrakanth - My satellite vendor

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to introduce everyone to my satellite vendor and dish installer : Chandrakanth from Belgaum, Karnataka.
He has joined our Dream DTH forum on my referral.

His Profile pic coming soon :)

gCROq.png

thanks

biswajit.HD

Chandrakanth is very much impressed about our ddf forum performance, and is eager to learn and share in our forum, so today i got him registered to ddf from his shop. He has internet at his shop, and will be online from there...

Thanks..

That PC Was Installed By Me Only... He Used To Recharge Through Mobile... and After Insisting He Is Now Using His Dealer ID... [Earlier I Used His Dealer ID.. Now I Have My OWN...]

He Is A Beginner has NO Knowledge In Forums But More Knowledge In SATS and IRD Boxes...

Very Well Mannered Person... I Know Him From Year 1991... We Ordered First TV [Samsung]
From Him

@Biswa We Have Tried All Those Experiments Long Ago ... Hope Thats Helping You and Him In Your Experiments...

greatsadiq said:
@Biswa We Have Tried All Those Experiments Long Ago ... Hope Thats Helping You and Him In Your Experiments...
I know he is a very knowledgable person. And the current credit to our success in our experiments goes to Chandrakanth, Vinay, Giri, Omprakash ji and Vikram... Im thankful to everyone for helping me out..

Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock