My Solid Universal Single 80dB High Gain LNB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 14,602
sandys said:
btw - I just found link to purchase on amzn. And there are many reviews there for this lnb - which are not so good. Can you comment also ?

no don't buy this lnb in amazon.the seller jai mata di electonics is fraud.i ordered this on may 24.still not received.i mailed several times to seller but no response.finally I sent mail to cc,they assured to take action against seller.

Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that you still not received your order. I understand that the tracking number given by the seller is not valid and you want us to refund the item or give the money.

I have checked your order #171-5618124-6033106 and see that this item "Solid High Gain Universal LNB for All DTH - 80dB " was placed with "Jai Mata Di Electronics", a seller on our website.

Looking at further on your order, I see that there is no update for long days.

I've filled the form about this issue to our concerned department to investigate the issue. Each report they receive is investigated and the appropriate action is taken. I know they will take necessary action against seller regarding this issue.

Rest assured that this issue will be strongly considered when we review the contract with the seller and to remove them.

We stand behind seller transactions made on our website by offering customers the A-to-z Guarantee.

In this situation, I would request you to file the A-to-z Guarantee claim for full refund.

You can file an A-to-Z Guarantee claim online by visiting the following link below here:

You can read more about the A-to-Z Guarantee here:

Once the claim is approved, refund will be processed immediately. We won't let down our valuable customers like you in any situation. We will take full responsibility to get your refund from the seller at the earliest. We request your cooperation on this regard.

We value your patronage with us and look forward to seeing you soon.​​​

Please use the survey below to tell us about your experience today.

Warmest regards,
Ramya G.

So fraud people are around us in many forms.. beware of frauds.. Thanks for sharing this case for all the members in this site.

Congrats Bapun bro for your new lnb. waiting for the results like others...

brighton kundapur said:
no don't buy this lnb in amazon.the seller jai mata di electonics is fraud.i ordered this on may 24.still not received.i mailed several times to seller but no response.finally I sent mail to cc,they assured to take action against seller.

thank you for this information.

if not amzn where would you suggest we buy it from ?

sandys said:
thank you for this information.

if not amzn where would you suggest we buy it from ?

I have PMed you the link.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock