My Tatasky SD Technicolor STB Showing Idle Status(Now updated To Ver.203)

• Thread starter Thread starter SarFa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 183
  • Views Views: Views 16,925
My STB is also showing the status IDLE but i am not able to update my STB manually:-/. Pls someone help :)

Re: RE: My Tatasky SD Technicolor STB Showing Idle Status(Now updated To Ver.203)

sujitnair30 said:
My STB is also showing the status IDLE but i am not able to update my STB manually:-/. Pls someone help :)
Restart the box and when please wait initializing comes presa back button 4 times and then press 2485 update will start wait till it is completed

sujitnair30 said:

Restart the box and when please wait initializing comes press back button 4-5 times and then press 2465 download menu open only Select button press update will starting...

Sanjeev said:
Restart the box and when please wait initializing comes presa back button 4 times and then press 2485 update will start wait till it is completed

Not working bro.But when earlier I used to update it by pressing back button two times and pressing 2465. But none of them is working now.:-/:-/

Re: RE: My Tatasky SD Technicolor STB Showing Idle Status(Now updated To Ver.203)

sujitnair30 said:
Not working bro.But when earlier I used to update it by pressing back button two times and pressing 2465. But none of them is working now.:-/:-/
It will work only with pressing back button 4 times and then 2485 also see the software status is showing idle or not

Sanjeev said:
It will work only with pressing back button 4 times and then 2485 also see the software status is showing idle or not

No bro some box 2485:huh Thompson,Technicolor box 2465

Mine is Technicolor. And earlier I used to update it by pressing back button 2 times and pressing 2465.

DAVINDER THAKUR 4K said:
No bro some box 2485:huh Thompson,Technicolor box 2465

Thompson Technicolor both r same company....

Thompson revamped themselves as Technicolor....

Back
Top Bottom