My Tatasky SD Technicolor STB Showing Idle Status(Now updated To Ver.203)

• Thread starter Thread starter SarFa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 183
  • Views Views: Views 16,925
Gssran said:
This is the same Tp, which signal I got many days back, I posted it too in one thread,
Looks like TS have plans for Asiasat.

It means Athiram bro deserves a pat on his back since he is the first person who broke the news. Although he could not give the vivid plan but I must thank him.

harshbardhan said:
It means Athiram bro deserves a pat on his back since he is the first person who broke the news. Although he could not give the vivid plan but I must thank him.
Agree bro, he deserves a Thanks from me aswell..

So it means total 7 transponders. 5 from asiasat8 and 2 from asiasat7 . will they be enough?

banyal21721 said:
So it means total 7 transponders. 5 from asiasat8 and 2 from asiasat7 . will they be enough?

The list also has only 8 INSAT TPs instead of 12. I don't think it matters. There can be more than 7 TPs from Asiasat. As long as the Home TP is on the list.

Ts will be leader of all dths in india within 1or 2years
.They a have good plan & strategy.Ts plans is to use Insat(12tps)+gsat10(max 6tps) for a period of more than an year.isro also given an offer to ts to launch a sat in the same slot within an year(may be gsat11).If isro fails to do this they will migrate to As7/8

Only few channels left for double encryption. I think after that they will activate all tps of gsat10 and start broadcasting from it. I am guessing only.

Gssran said:
This is the same Tp, which signal I got many days back, I posted it too in one thread,
Looks like TS have plans for Asiasat.

not now brother ISRO commited a time limit for new sat in same orbit . Insat 4A and Gsat 10 continued till that . currentely technician visited to customer residence for lnb adjust with the order by customer care . so not now

They have only 30 odd channels left for double encryption. Matter of a day or two if they carried on the earlier momentum. But suddenly they have gone very slow on this as well after the signal problems happened. Maybe they are waiting for things to stabilise and also rolling out the new software update.

I think the replacement fot insat4a will be gsat11(actually proposed to launch at 74deg E) which is highly powerful than an any other satellites of isro with a band width of 1ghz per tp.ie a tp can transmit maximum of 60hd channels

Tp Details Of the 3 sats Which are available for Tatasky:k

Gsat10 -1 Tp
11010 V 27500 3/4 DVB-S QPSK.

Asiasat8- 5 Tp
11045 H 44000 3/4 DVB-S QPSK
10985 H 44000 5/6 DVB-S QPSK
11105 H 44000 5/6 DVB-S QPSK
other 2 Tp no signal nd not selectable or Editable for me :k

Asiasat7- 2 Tp
12357 V 44000 3/5 DVB-S2 8PSK :-
This Tp is in Mpeg4 nd this is the Home Tp on As7 :k
Another 1 Tp of As7 is not Selectable or Editable for me :k