My Videocon d2h HD DVR Software Updated.

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 13,288
There option with 2 optios, format with & format without. Go through format without. Audio problem may b temp.

shiwesh said:
A strange thing happened in my d2h dvr...I have setting to start the recording 10 min earlier and end the recording 15 min later. This used to work till few days back...now suddenly the recording starting and ending on time. Meaning the setting is not effective.

I have now formatted, all the recorded content got deleted (last time when I formatted with same option, content was not deleted and only settings got refreshed).

d2h DVR is behaving in a strange way at times and everytime it needs formatting. Last time I needed to format because replay was giving stuck audio.

Write to them on their FB page. They will help :)

Older design is better 149 gb. Oldest was great. Any spclty in new s/w

Nothing better. Infact it hangs, so no difference.

I have got this update (ID 25) long back in Nov'12. It has got enhanced DD audio. The audio output was much louder after this update. Previously you had to spin the volume really high to get good sound on HD channels with DD. after the update, the sound quality was enhanced substantially.

Cheers,
AB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock