Naagin 4 | Starts 14th December 2019 @ colors

I seriously hope this season doesn't get viewership at all. At least it will dissuade the Indian producers from making such shows.
Wait what? 'It will rock' I'm just waiting for the day when Series producer will realise that and Munna Bhaiya maried to some Naagin or Vishkanya in Mirzapur.
Or Guruji of Sacred Games came back with all new Hewaan avatar.

Wait what? 'It will rock' I'm just waiting for the day when Series producer will realise that and Munna Bhaiya maried to some Naagin or Vishkanya in Mirzapur.
Or Guruji of Sacred Games came back with all new Hewaan avatar.
You're comparing completely two different Platforms, audiences and genres. If they will show naagin and stuff in digital platforms surely it will be disaster. Vice versa if mature content is made for tv audience, nobody will watch it.

If naagin won't get any rating something similar will get ratings. It's all about audience bro. If naagin1 would've been failed makers wouldn't have made naagin2. The thing is our mass audience likes it,Ratings goes up, Both channel and producers gets good money and the cycle continues for seasons and seasons. That's how it is working in tv over the years. Earlier it was Saas Bahu, Now it is supernatural tv shows.

Aside, you just tell me would you ever be able to stop someone from your family to stop watching this shows?

You're comparing completely two different Platforms, audiences and genres. If they will show naagin and stuff in digital platforms surely it will be disaster. Vice versa if mature content is made for tv audience, nobody will watch it.

If naagin won't get any rating something similar will get ratings. It's all about audience bro. If naagin1 would've been failed makers wouldn't have made naagin2. The thing is our mass audience likes it,Ratings goes up, Both channel and producers gets good money and the cycle continues for seasons and seasons. That's how it is working in tv over the years. Earlier it was Saas Bahu, Now it is supernatural tv shows.

Aside, you just tell me would you ever be able to stop someone from your family to stop watching this shows?
Yes, audience dictate what are their needs.

And they're celebrating the launch of this sh#t with an event today. That's even more ridiculous

And they're celebrating the launch of this sh#t with an event today. That's even more ridiculous
For them It is success bro. For actors it's chance to shine on all tv industry. For makers and channel it's huge earning source. Obviously they will celebrate.

The most ironic thing I read was this Ekta Kapoor compares Naagin to Game of Thrones: Watching dragons are uber cool, but not naagins?

Ya watching would've been cool at least if your VFX were good. We have stopped expecting good story anyways. 🤣

Oh someone notice this totka of Ekta Kapoor?

Naagin 'Bhagya...'

Now Pavitra 'Bhagya'

But, it's seems Colors's Bhagya (luck) is not working with Bhagya word in title?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock