Tv Channel Name:- Color Tv
Genre:- Drama
Show Time:- 08:00 PM
Lauch Date:- 1 November 015
Day:- Sat-Sun
Company:- SOL Production
Language:- Hindi

0dYLgVV.jpg

SOL Productions is coming soon with new Television Series which titled as "Naagin" on Colors Tv. The show will be starting in July 2015 . Colors Tv Launched a Promo of 'Naagin' Tv Show. New promo of the show is very interesting , In promo there is a Naagin (Snake) which has power to change herself in Human . God gives super power to her so she can punished those persons who had killed her Naag(Her Soulmate).
Naagin Show may replace Sasural Simar Ka Tv serial.

Colors tv which is famous for their "Balika Vadhu" Tv show is planning to Launch his new Tv serial "Naagin" . Launch dates of serial is not yet revealed by Colors Tv . We already seen a show based on "Naagin" on Zee Tv before . Now Colors tv again experimenting "Naagin" to grow his channel TRP. This show is produced by SOL Productions.

Anyways this is not new concept for us becuase we have already seen many movies which is based on this theme like Sri devi Starter "Naagin","Nagina","Sheshnaag" etc. But i am sure you will definitely like colors Tv serial "Naagin". The show is expected to starting from July,2015.

Story:-
Colors Tv new Show "Naagin" is a new concept for colors tv . The story is revolved around a lady who is a snake . She become lady from snake and snake from Lady because she is a "Icchadhari Naagin" . We will share more information about this show after releasing of official promo of this show.

Cast:-
Mauni Roy

Promo:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1NWPqnplU

RE: Nagin Coming Soon ON Colors.

even though i Dont know hindi....I interested in colors program to watch

RE: "Naagin" Coming Soon

Show yet not Started :huh

Yeah :sp:d:p:lol

It was first reported that it is Balaji Production project??

New Hindi Show Update: "Nagin" Starts 31st October Every Saturday And Sunday 8pm

New Hindi Show Update:
"Nagin" Starts 31st October
Every Saturday And Sunday
8pm Only On Colors And
Colors HD

d6PoJDK.jpg

RE: "Naagin" Starts 31 October Sat-Sun 08:00 PM On colors

One time Colors was one of my favorite channel bcuz, it was different and as with less saas bahu melodramatic serial. But, now FULL TO Saas Bahu Melodrama!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock