Pracchand Ashok | Colors

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
According to some news Balaji Telefilms to launch a new historical show based on emperor Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. There is no news which channel will telecast the show. I guess this show is for Sun NEO. But not sure.

Last edited:
According to some news Balaji Telefilms to launch a new historical show based on emperor Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. There is no news which channel will telecast the show. I guess this show is for Sun NEO. But not sure.
Just remembering that earlier also Balaji Telefilms produced serial for Sun TV. The serial name is Kasthuri which ran in Sun TV from 2006 to 2012.

Last edited:
Just remembering that earlier also Balaji Telefilms produced serial for Sun TV. The serial name is Kasthuri which ran in Sun TV from 2006 to 2012.
Actually they have produced a number of serials for Sun network South GECs in the past most of which had title from 'K'. (their fav letter) :hehe:

Actually they have produced a number of serials for Sun network South GECs in the past most of which had title from 'K'. (their fav letter) :hehe:
Yes even in Malayalam. I remember a serial called Kaanakkinavu was launched by Balaji in 2007 (?) on Surya TV. Although there's no details whether they or Ekta and Shobha Kapoor were producers or not in the web about this serial, I had a strong feeling it was their project.

Yes even in Malayalam. I remember a serial called Kaanakkinavu was launched by Balaji in 2007 (?) on Surya TV. Although there's no details whether they or Ekta and Shobha Kapoor were producers or not in the web about this serial, I had a strong feeling it was their project.
Yes they had produced lots of shows for Sun Network's GEC channels. Here is the list of those shows which are produced by Balaji Telefilms for Sun TV, Gemini TV, Udaya TV and Surya TV.

Source: Wikipedia
gOMXK7f.jpg
yNz07vA.jpg

Yes they had produced lots of shows for Sun Network's GEC channels. Here is the list of those shows which are produced by Balaji Telefilms for Sun TV, Gemini TV, Udaya TV and Surya TV.

Source: Wikipedia
gOMXK7f.jpg
yNz07vA.jpg
So Kaanakkinavu is not By Balaji/Ekta? I thought it was their project. There's no mention of that here.

I heard this is coming on DD national
Don't know, I just guessed. But now news coming that it can be air on Colors. No updates on it yet.

And still no updates about Sun NEO. Maybe Sun NEO will take more time to launch.

On Colors, Promo out

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock