Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
1st Slot is available @512

Mtc58L3.jpg

2nd Slot is available @145
OrSLZ1Y.jpg

Last edited:
Now BJP will do anything. "Namunkin bhi Munkin Hai" Actually now I remember ABP News Blackouts. Seems like Punya Prasun was right Government is controlling everything from Social Media and Main stream media to General Entertainment.

Now BJP will do anything. "Namunkin bhi Munkin Hai" Actually now I remember ABP News Blackouts. Seems like Punya Prasun was right Government is controlling everything from Social Media and Main stream media to General Entertainment.
We are heading towards a situation like Hungary in Europe. Almost all the media is in favour of the President there.

We are heading towards a situation like Hungary in Europe. Almost all the media is in favour of the President there.
I hate this type of things. We have right to listen both sides.
Today Zee TV serials have prompted BJP government by taking names in between the show without mentioning anywhere that it's advertisement.
Is this even legal??

I hate this type of things. We have right to listen both sides.
Today Zee TV serials have prompted BJP government by taking names in between the show without mentioning anywhere that it's advertisement.
Is this even legal??

Freedom of speech is fundamental right, If Zee is promoting BJP then NDTV is doing anti BJP so that made it nullified :ROFLMAO:

Freedom of speech is fundamental right, If Zee is promoting BJP then NDTV is doing anti BJP so that made it nullified :ROFLMAO:
Hence,there we can see a neutralisation....

The pro BJP made in one end is nullified on the other end...😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock