Nandini Ka Pratishodh | Dubbed Show | Sun Neo

It got inspired but it is not a copy , nanthini is completely different typical nagin movies and serials like nagin protecting nagamani , for every nagin there is a revenge it is common rule for nagin, in tamilnadu before nagini many snake serials came nagamma suntv rajtv it got good response too, nagin got huge response , kushbhu mam came with script and it was first seria produced under sun entertainment banner and was a huge success too
I didn't said it's copied...I also said its inspired...

Similar to Nagamani, in Nandhini their is Kalachakkaram(Time Wheel) which was stolen by someone to gain wealth....and the story fully revolves around finding Kalachakkaram... Like how Naagini revolves around Nagamani....

So, I don't find any material difference between Nagamani and Kalachakkaram...

Regarding Revenge, in Nandhini also it's their...

Last edited:
I didn't said it's copied...I also said its inspired...

Similar to Nagamani, in Nandhini their is Kalachakkaram(Time Wheel) which was stolen by someone to gain wealth....and the story fully revolves around finding Kalachakkaram... Like how Naagini revolves around Nagamani....

So, I don't find any material difference between Nagamani and Kalachakkaram...

Regarding Revenge, in Nandhini also it's their...
BUt nandini is unique compared to other nagin serials it has ghost too and it has other religion (christianity) scenes too , i have replied because he mentioned it is a duplicate copy of nagin, nagin concepts are here in tamil from long time from old movies and serials

BUt nandini is unique compared to other nagin serials it has ghost too and it has other religion (christianity) scenes too , i have replied because he mentioned it is a duplicate copy of nagin, nagin concepts are here in tamil from long time from old movies and serials
Bro I said because I think this is a original shows of Sun with same nagin consept. I don't know this is a Hindi dubbed

I watched all episodes very unique and good show.
Nagin is the scrap show only SEASON one is ok
There after we can predict story and what will be the NXT step easily .
Don't compare with nagin .
If you guy's have time just watch then u say it is masterpiece serials

It is a 7 year old serial, it is not a copy of any nagin serials, it is not at all based on typical nagamani story
Naaginn ZEE TV was air in 2007 is there any show older than that?

Nandini dubbed version will soon air on new Hindi entertainment channel Sun Neo.

it is not at all based on typical nagamani story, more over nandhini is not a Shiv nag , she is shakthi nag,
Actually, good shows doesn't work in our Indian television. Everybody loves to watch crap.

Actually, good shows doesn't work in our Indian television. Everybody loves to watch crap.
It has more interesting elements wait and watch it has ghost, romance, thrilling, suspense mystery, many secrets revealing twists and turns

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock