Nandini Ka Pratishodh | Dubbed Show | Sun Neo

Nanthini entry scene from anthill in mid of the episode , see the bgms

One more things u can watch with family because castume of all artists are sarees and when heroine change as nandini same dresscode use not like nagin model valgure dress short blouse and body exposing dress .
One more if any one watched rajmahal series movies same director I think directed show Nandini

watch episode 62 of nanthini tamil bro in that episode snake will come out listen the bgms and come here

Nanthini entry scene from anthill in mid of the episode , see the bgms
Bro as suggested by you I've listened to that BGM and there is nothing new in it.
Nandini Nandini Nandini... sound is from Aigiri Nandini. And, when snake 🐍 came out there is nothing new same old same old.

Naaginn ZEE TV was air in 2007 is there any show older than that?
Believe it or not all Naagin based shows are inspired from this even Colors one too.

It has more interesting elements wait and watch it has ghost, romance, thrilling, suspense mystery, many secrets revealing twists and turns
If you understand Hindi and enjoy unique shows like this I'll suggest you to watch Shaitani Rasmein (satanic rituals) on hotstar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock