Naren, Raima play lead in 'Veeraputhan'

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Noted actors Naren and Raima Sen play the characters of veteran freedom fighter Muhammed Abdurehman Sahib and his wife Kunhi Beevathu respectively in the period film.

Talking to newspersons after the pooja 'Parappil Kamakkantakam Tharavad' in the district, director Kunju Mohammed said he zeroed in on the project as there was very few period films in Malayalam cinema.

Other famed actors appearing in important roles in the film are Lakshmi Gopalaswami, Siddique, Kalabhavan Mani, Sai Kumar, Devan, Mamukkoya, Ashokan, Mala Aravindan and Sreeraman, among others, Produced under the banner of I T L Productions, the films' shooting will be held in the locales of Kozhikode, Kodungallur in Thirussur, Thalassery in Kannur and Chennai.

Yesudas, Shankar Mahadevan and Sreya Ghoshal will give voice to songs tuned by Ramesh Narayan in the film made under I T L Productions based on N P Muhammed's story.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Baba Yaga Mafia: Chapter 1 | Arun Vijay, Karthick Naren Movies & Music 28
Riddhiman Vodka Diaries | Kay Kay Menon, Raima sen and Mandira Bedi | Bollywood 5
Bapun Raz Raima Sen's coffee date with Brett Lee Bollywood 0
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel and Lionsgate Play partner to bring premium Hollywood movies to Airtel Xstream Box Airtel Xstream 1
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Binge strengthens OTT play with the addition of VOOT Select and VOOT Kids Tata Sky Binge+ 1
anikamathur02 Good News Bindass Play and Disney XD Is Making Comeback TV Channels News 8
DreamDTH.com Article Hina Khan to play the leading lady in Naagin 5 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Bloomberg Quint terminates Digital Live Streaming Service as it doubles down on Digital Play DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Hungama Play launches Comedycha Raada Stand Up Comedy Season 2 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deepak28686 Update Play Services (Play Store) on Airtel Xstream Box Airtel Xstream 4
Ksk Sad News Zee Thirai not play in D2H General DTH News & Discussions 1
DreamDTH.com Article Viacom18 brings Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’s journey to becoming Mahatma in 6 languages with cine-play ‘Yugpurush’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article MIB grants TV licenses to Isaaq, Play My Movie and Play My Song DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
SarfaRaZ DDF Exclusive Issaq, Play My Movie, Play My Song Received MIB License TV Channels News 11
vicky987 Breaking Fastway launches iptv triple play service Fastway Digital Cable TV 28
G Breaking Tccl provide triple play service Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 3
ravimule Discussion Why any music channel isn't play the Indipop songs? TV Shows & Programs 10
Ashok L Seeking Help CL - 017 Error when trying to play Airtel movies Airtel Internet TV 7
Aksgr viacom18 awarded diamond play button TV Channels News 0
KrisH 22 Guys ...How to Play Recorded Content in Airtel Internet Tv Stb ?? Airtel Internet TV 0
sumitroy Child's Play Hollywood 1
K Seeking Help How to play youtube live streaming on local cable tv channel STB & Satellite TV Equipments 0
amty Satyajeet to play the lead in Trouble Maker’s next; Sonal and Krissan in the race to play the female protagonist TV Shows & Programs 0
K Discussion USB Ready to Play feature in Tata Sky + HD Transfer Box Tata Sky+ HD 6
Anup Tiwari DTH Updates Now Pay for 1 month & play for 2 months on Videocon d2h Games Active service. d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0