Breaking NCF decreased to 50rs from 130rs

I am using two sun direct connections in my home. The one in hall we use daily and it is in tamil dpo 2. The one in my room i use only in Saturday and Sunday and it is tamil dpo 1. I used to watch only vijay tv Zee tamil star sports tamil and ten sports in weekends. Can i opt for ncf pack and activate add on pack only for weekends and cancel the add-ons in weekdays. Is it possible and will it reduce my monthly charges which i am paying 200 currently.

see this
DDF Exclusive - Sun Direct Lock in Policy for Ala Carte Channels - the procedure in details

You can opt NCF + addons ..But you cant opt only in weekends....It will be of one month validity ...
For NCF i will activate per month. Only for add ons i will activate only in week ends. So my overall monthly charges will reduce i think.

can't subscribe to Sun Direct Boquete along with FTA pack.
TpPsfu1.jpg

Last edited:
Bro in fta you can select your needed fta channels.DD Channels are mandatory.
AqQml09.jpg

I was using two Sun direct connections.
Last week i was changed to " MY FTA Package Basic Subscription Monthly Renewal '' with some Bouquet/Ala-Carte.
But 19 - FTA channels are not coming.
Even i am tried with sun direct website "Select All" in option 'Select your favorite channel for NCF', it was selecting and showing 182 channels but some channels are not coming.

Below FTA Channels are not coming...
10 TV
ABP Ganga
Bflix Movies
Dabangg
Dangal
Jai Maharastra
Kalvi
Kite Victers
Mastii
MH1
Music India
News J
Rang
Sangeet Bhojpuri
SVBC 2
SVCB TV
TV9 Gujarathi
Twenty Four
V6 News

I was raise the complaints to CC, they did the refresh 2 times. But still this channels are not coming.

Anybody know, why this channels are coming, How to get this channels.

I was using two Sun direct connections.
Last week i was changed to " MY FTA Package Basic Subscription Monthly Renewal '' with some Bouquet/Ala-Carte.
But 19 - FTA channels are not coming.
Even i am tried with sun direct website "Select All" in option 'Select your favorite channel for NCF', it was selecting and showing 182 channels but some channels are not coming.

Below FTA Channels are not coming...
10 TV
ABP Ganga
Bflix Movies
Dabangg
Dangal
Jai Maharastra
Kalvi
Kite Victers
Mastii
MH1
Music India
News J
Rang
Sangeet Bhojpuri
SVBC 2
SVCB TV
TV9 Gujarathi
Twenty Four
V6 News

I was raise the complaints to CC, they did the refresh 2 times. But still this channels are not coming.

Anybody know, why this channels are coming, How to get this channels.
Bro don't go for MY Fta .directly go for Ncf 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock