Good News NDTV to Launch "NDTV World" at NDTV World Summit

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 5,412
Adani Group-owned NDTV is all set to launch its global channel NDTV World on Monday, October 21, 2024, with the tagline, ‘Seeing the World from Where India Stands’.
The broadcaster confirmed with BestMediaInfo.com that the channel will be launched at the NDTV World Summit on October 21 & 22, 2024, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to deliver the keynote address.
The seventh news channel from the NDTV Network will be available across all distribution platforms including DTH, Digital Cable or IPTV and OTT.
To begin with, the channel will be available in four key markets of US, Canada, UK and UAE besides India.

Firstpost covers world news much better than Wion....awaiting it to launch as a 24/7 Linear TV Channel
They are equally bad. They lack ground reporting. They are basically copy pasting from other news outlets and social media.

They are equally bad. They lack ground reporting. They are basically copy pasting from other news outlets and social media.
Moreover Firstpost is a vociferous supporter of the powers that be, especially given the numerous so-called ‘opinion pieces’ that it published over the course of the Lok Sabha elections, as well as now during strained relations with Canada.

Buddy as far as having balanced way of covering news is concerned , well i think not only in India but around the world u will see handful of news outlets having no biases.....what i was saying is that atlesst Firstpost has much better presentation of world news and more so they r devoid of all noise and shouting we see on other news channels

They r still new hence they would be getting news / video clips from 3rd party outlets....as they grow they would set up own news bureaus across various cities in the world

Buddy as far as having balanced way of covering news is concerned , well i think not only in India but around the world u will see handful of news outlets having no biases.....what i was saying is that atlesst Firstpost has much better presentation of world news and more so they r devoid of all noise and shouting we see on other news channels.
Compared to Gravitas. They are very bad. They are pre recorded. If something happens after 7 pm. It's missing from their coverage. On top of that their international shows are barely audible as they use terrible mics. Even some youtuber from Darbhanga offers better audio quality than them.

Compared to Gravitas. They are very bad. They are pre recorded. If something happens after 7 pm. It's missing from their coverage. On top of that their international shows are barely audible as they use terrible mics. Even some youtuber from Darbhanga offers better audio quality than them.
They are not serious on running global channels.

NDTV World First exclusive Pictures. This Channel will launch Officially Today Evening.
bAzqG6r.png

mwfkPfG.png

Back
Top Bottom