Need Help in choosing best DTH service

akprasadyadla

Reaction score
Looking for best package among all DTHs for HD channels. Many people recommended Tatasky because of budget friendly and flexible package options. can anyone suggest any other advantages over it on any other DTH services.

Looking for best package among all DTHs for HD channels. Many people recommended Tatasky because of budget friendly and flexible package options. can anyone suggest any other advantages over it on any other DTH services.
Please post details of channels you would need and budget you are willing to spend.

TS is neither budget friendly nor flexible. But they carry most number of chs. So if you want most number of chs then there is no other operators left except TS

If you want budget friendly & flexible packs then go for airtel.
You can take HD add-ons with my plan 99. You can get all HD channels at just ₹324/month.
If you will tell your requirements then it will be easier for everyone to suggest.

Please post details of channels you would need and budget you are willing to spend.
I am looking for all Telugu channels(HD as well if its available ) along with sports and Entertainment channels like NAT GEO, Discovery etc..

I am looking for all Telugu channels(HD as well if its available ) along with sports and Entertainment channels like NAT GEO, Discovery etc.. with HD

I am looking for all Telugu channels(HD as well if its available ) along with sports and Entertainment channels like NAT GEO, Discovery etc..

I am looking for all Telugu channels(HD as well if its available ) along with sports and Entertainment channels like NAT GEO, Discovery etc.. with HD
Go with airtel. You will get all HD channels at just 324/month (my plan 99 + Max HD).
& If you want only above mentioned genres then you can take Telugu add-on, infotainment add-on & sports add-on. It will cost you 306/month. But I will suggest you to go with Max HD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock