Need help regarding Stabilizer

• Thread starter _Pappu_
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 8,724
I mailed to their cc few hours ago n i got their reply, see what they replied me-

'This is very strange that line led light is not working. Either line and boost or line and buck should work. Line means the current is going through the stablizer , BOOST means that the voltage is being boosted and, BUCK means the voltage is high so it is being reduced by the stablizer. We regret that if the LINE LED is not working then get the product to the dealer , he will replace the LED so that it glow's . Thanks for showing faith in TOYOTONE products and we will try to live up to your expectations always. If you face any problem please let us know. Thank you Team TOYOTONE'

they have said the same thing that i said in Post: #3.

forget them bro... take it to the dealer and get the led replaced :win:win

Yes, as the stabilizer is brand new one they will replace/repair it quickly. So go to dealer !!

Just few hours ago i hv got replaced that stabilizer with new one, but it have also some kinda problem, its LINE led seems like flickering sometimes, but dealer told me that its because they r using invertor, but after using at home, same problem occurs, but stabilizer works well, only LINE led is seems to be flickering sometimes ..

_Pappu_ said:
Vadirocks said:
Is Stabilizer Mandatory For LED TV Too

I heard that LCD and LED TVs have inbuilt stabilizer system, but i am not sure

considering the cost involved i would recommend using stabilizer for LED/LCD tv too.

We can safeguard many thousands by spending few hundreds.

for India it must,not a stable powering system we have.

Mujhe ek baat samajh me nahi aa rahi ki ye power house wale hi unki taraf se D.P. me ya pole pe/ ya meter me ek stabilizer system kyu nahi laga dete? Why should we take risk of damage to our costly electronic devices due fluctuation in voltage?

Now along with LINE led, BUCK led also flickers/ fluctuates.. Not always but specialy at that time when stab. Switches to BUCK mode or BOOST mode, leds flick/fluctuate for minimum upto 1 min

This is picture of stabilizer that i purchased, later i will post pics with stabilizer 'ON' mode

HyoSi.jpg

Now another problem occured, LINE led lighten up gradually after 4-5 minutes, sometimes LINE led has weak intensity and sometimes BUCK led have weak intensity, then after sometime gradually they became bright. But LINE led not becomes as bright as BUCK led..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock